The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the exams are over!:woo:
grape:)
Just Italian thanks :smile:

And I'll be there :yep: Whether Italian goes badly or terribly :p: I look forward to it :smile:

Ahh goodgood :smile: x
well, maybe for you....

but its nice to see that the "will-be-most-posted-on" thread has already been created
Reply 83
I'm not entirely sure, I think I answered it thoroughly, so who knows :dontknow: Yourself>?

Psychology paper 3 is the paper which I'm mostly clueless on. I taught myself it completely and I'm really unsure what's expected. I did answer thoroughly I believe, but meh. Same as you I suppose.
Reply 84
Thingeh
Psychology paper 3 is the paper which I'm mostly clueless on. I taught myself it completely and I'm really unsure what's expected. I did answer thoroughly I believe, but meh. Same as you I suppose.

The only thing that span me out was the research from the humanistic perspective question, which caused me some pain... hopefully I blagged it. What did you find to be the worst?
Reply 85
The only thing that span me out was the research from the humanistic perspective question, which caused me some pain... hopefully I blagged it. What did you find to be the worst?

Same as you. I had a horrid Paper1, got nerved up/etc. The humanistic one bugged me and I tried to blag with Maslow's biographical analysis.
History HL - Way too hard, all the stuff that we didn't study came up in the exam.
Loved the Chem HL papers, Physics SL was good, English was meh (got pretty lucky for P2)

For anybody who did History Americas (I asked this on another thread as well):
Did you find that the paper was too Canada centred? like, they seemed to talk way too much about Canada. Or maybe its just that our school doesn't cover Canada as much as it should.
Reply 87
DarKnight123
History HL - Way too hard, all the stuff that we didn't study came up in the exam.
Loved the Chem HL papers, Physics SL was good, English was meh (got pretty lucky for P2)

For anybody who did History Americas (I asked this on another thread as well):
Did you find that the paper was too Canada centred? like, they seemed to talk way too much about Canada. Or maybe its just that our school doesn't cover Canada as much as it should.

I got pretty unlucky. Worst paper for my texts I'd ever seen. Still pulled through though. Meh.
Reply 88
I'm done :woo: :awesome:
But i feel guilty about not doing any work today   :o: is that weird?
Reply 89
kuks
I'm done :woo: :awesome:
But i feel guilty about not doing any work today   :o: is that weird?

I have one more left, which is Music; the subject I'll be doing at university. It feels weird that this'll be the only subject I'll formally study from now onwards.
One.more.exam.

Latin Paper 2 to go!
Reply 91
iwilson03
One.more.exam.

Latin Paper 2 to go!

You go girl! xd

Do we sit our last paper at the same time?
Thingeh
You go girl! xd

Do we sit our last paper at the same time?

:p: umm no idea, I think mine is am?
Reply 93
iwilson03
:p: umm no idea, I think mine is am?

Mine's AM, though my exam is (2.5 hours) + (25% extra time) + (delays to get started due to faulty equipment) + (Delays to get home because of printing off/etc) so you'll be done long before me.
Thingeh
Mine's AM, though my exam is (2.5 hours) + (25% extra time) + (delays to get started due to faulty equipment) + (Delays to get home because of printing off/etc) so you'll be done long before me.

Oh yeah haha, I think mine is just like an hour and a half. Then I'm going to town to get some stuff, then going home :thumbsup:
Reply 95
iwilson03
Oh yeah haha, I think mine is just like an hour and a half. Then I'm going to town to get some stuff, then going home :thumbsup:

Hehe. Tommorow and Saturday are my last busy days for months; I have alot to do after Music...
Thingeh
Hehe. Tommorow and Saturday are my last busy days for months; I have alot to do after Music...

:biggrin: that's a good thing, four months to become a lazy slob :awesome:
Reply 97
iwilson03
:biggrin: that's a good thing, four months to become a lazy slob :awesome:

Pfft. Some people spend their whole life perfecting it...

But then alot of them haven't done the IB.
Thingeh
Pfft. Some people spend their whole life perfecting it...

But then alot of them haven't done the IB.

And a lot of them have :proud:
Reply 99
I HAVE FINISHED AND I AM FREE!!!!

Done.

Latest

Trending

Trending