The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
im the other side near stoke bruerne? towcester? silverstone! everyone knows where that is!! (well i am when im not at uni - then im in liverpool)
Reply 21
ah yeah i know where u is at, i used go towcester a lot to play hockey!
Reply 22
wow! even people from northants very rarely know where im talking about!! who did u play hockey for? i dont play but my sister plays for the lions (i think thats what theyre called)
Reply 23
HelenC
wow! even people from northants very rarely know where im talking about!! who did u play hockey for? i dont play but my sister plays for the lions (i think thats what theyre called)

i'll pm u
GLYNN2K1
If Yes, Lemme Kno Wot Their Like, Thanks

hey , i went to look at derby , its good and the courses looks great.
Well I live in derby, but have lived here for YEARS, so my opinion might be a little biased as i'm getting sick of it! But Derby is allright, it's a nice town, and there's allways nottingham which is pretty close and has a much better night life. Derby uni, well it's not one of the best, as i'm sure you know, but it's pretty nice. They're constantly building new things and updating. (I live quite close and have to walk through to get to 6th form)

I would just say come and have a look at it. Anything in particular you want to ask about the town i can help you though, just ask...
Northampton is quite a nice place, shops are plentiful, SOL central and Sixfields are good entertainment areas, some questionable housing estates but there is everywhere. Isn't N'hampton uni college going to be upgraded or they applied for an upgrade?
Reply 27
Claire393
I live in Northamton (well about 5 mins from it) and it's a nice place.

Basicly the uni is nice. Yes it isn't an official uni it's a university collage and has it's degrees authorised by surrounding unis but the uni itself is a nice place. It's quite close to the town centre and is as pretty as a 30 year old building can be. The uni has a good business department though, my teacher studied there.

If you like large city life though DON'T come here. The town is close to the uni and has the highest concentration of bars in one place in the country (local fact!!!!!). I wouldn't use the word quiet to descibe the town but it's not on par with the likes of many other cities.

oh come on claire....they could enjoy the nightlife??!! luxe on a sat night....you can't beat it!!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending