The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Dental Nursing at Northampton uni

Hi!
I applied for dental nursing at Northampton university 2023 and I have been given an unconditional offer. I just wanted to find more people that have applied/ are applying for the course too because I haven't seen any.
:smile:
I'm guessing you aren't local, so as a local, I can say that the locals that will be going there mainly are anxious of going afar and the other unis around are even worse than it. I shan't be applying for north or dentistry, though, sorry. (And don't be weird around town, us locals will judge x)
Northampton
Hi I also received an unconditional offer from University of Northampton for 2023 start☺️

Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I applied for dental nursing at Northampton university 2023 and I have been given an unconditional offer. I just wanted to find more people that have applied/ are applying for the course too because I haven't seen any.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!

I have applied same course as well x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending