The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlexInWonderland
Representative proccesses in the USA
Governing the USA

just finished unit 1 and 2 starting this monday american politics,
just wanted to know if you had any info like revision notes to help me get started.
Think i did really well in unit 1 not so sure about unit 2!
Original post by politicsandmaths
just finished unit 1 and 2 starting this monday american politics,
just wanted to know if you had any info like revision notes to help me get started.
Think i did really well in unit 1 not so sure about unit 2!

Sorry, I don't keep my notes electronically, I find doing it by hand suits me more. I know someone that does everything on the computer, he must spend more time doing layouts and stuff than making the actual notes.

I have the unit 1 exam on Friday. Eep.
thanx, just wanted like an overview, what are the main topics, and if its alot harder than the as english politics.
we do american politics, im starting this monday, just finished as level and i only started the beggining of the school year and finishing a2 june so im in a mega rush! and just wnated to know if anyone has notes i can use, like revision notes or an overview
Original post by megamaya17
i did uk political issues and now im doing EU political issues

the uk 1 is pretty good as you can relate to it alot, it consists of four topics
1) Law and order - policing, prisons, punishment, eroding civil liberties
2) welfare state - education, poverty, social security, nhs
3) economy - how hav the economic hadling lead to the recession, have the parties become similar, stealth taxes.
4) enviorment - taxation, green taxes

law and order, and welfare state is pretty good but the economy is quite hard along with enviorment

EU is quite hard, cuz its like bran new information
you study, CAP, Single market, the euro, uk and eu relations
its alot of content! and i pretty much hate it lol but 1nce u get the hang of things it turns out quite interesting

I'm doing what you did in politics now and I was wondering how did you revise for it? Like did you find revision notes online?!
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Representative proccesses in the USA
Governing the USA

3C and 4C right???
What material do you guys use to revise??
Hey guys, I'm choosing my A Levels now...do you enjoy / would you recommend politics? What's it like? What subjects would it go well with? Does it matter that I hated history?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm learning Global Political Issues and Political Structures

Latest

Trending

Trending