Queen Mary for Aerospace engineering? Watch

Ms_Flames
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Can anyone tell me what sort of reputation does Queen Mary have for aerospace engineering? What about the facilities like labs? What sort of a reputation does the uni have in general?
Any information about Queen Mary or the field in general would be really helpful.

Thanks!

PS - Any suggestion for good unis (for Aerospace Engineering) would also be appreciated.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Engineering has traditionally been one of QMUL's best departments...in recent years this reputation has shifted to law and humanities, though the engineering school is pretty good from what I hear.

I know quite a lot of QM engineers, great guys. Obviously quite a male dominated department, but that's to be expected. I don't actually study engineering myself, so I can't comment on the labs, but my friends don't have any complaints...

Uni has a good reputation overall...not on the same level as Imperial, but if you want to be in London, I'd say it's a good place to be.
MM1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ms_Flames)
PS - Any suggestion for good unis (for Aerospace Engineering) would also be appreciated.

Imperial, Bristol, Bath, Southampton, Sheffield, Surrey, Loughborough
Kevlar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I can tell you that the eng dept has a dedicated aero lab with simulator and some other stuff not sure what though ;3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1280)
79.7%
Leave (326)
20.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed