The Student Room Group

Diary

Hey,

I'm looking for a mid year day to page diary/ personal organiser, can anybody recommend some good makes?

thanks!
I would recommend the Palgrave Student Planner. If you click on the link to my blog in my sig, you'll find a full review on the Planner on there :smile: for how much it costs, it's amazing.
Reply 2
I always get mine from Paperchase... they've been very good the few years I've used them.
I've got an awesome diary from WHSmiths. It is day to page, has a movable bookmark so you can find your page easily and even has a map of London underground in the back :smile: Hope this helps.
CookieDoughLove
I would recommend the Palgrave Student Planner. If you click on the link to my blog in my sig, you'll find a full review on the Planner on there :smile: for how much it costs, it's amazing.

Agreed. I used it last year, it was very helpful in keeping me organised.
Reply 5
Smartphone+google calendars, wait what?
caaakeeey
Smartphone+google calendars, wait what?

Ugh, is everything about technology these days? :p:
I have a filofax, and I love it! I've not been keeping too up to date with it these past few days (mostly just not the financial section and WW points section I've set up). They're hardwearing and really easily customisable. I've set up a notes section so that I'll be able to write loads of stuff in the back while at Uni.

To be honest, when I was at Uni, my calander basically consisted of my smartphone, and a cork noticeboard with assignment sheets pinned on it (but we didn't get much homework).
Rainbow-Swirl
I've got an awesome diary from WHSmiths. It is day to page, has a movable bookmark so you can find your page easily and even has a map of London underground in the back :smile: Hope this helps.

This! I bought the black mid year diary, £6.49- there are other prettier ones, but at about £8.99. Black matte cover looks smart enough for me :smile:
Reply 9
its not day to page, but Palgrave Student Planner is totally amazing
Reply 10
... I gotta admit, when I read the first post I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously. Clearly I was being presumptuous. :holmes:
I always got my mid year diary or student diaries from poundland. They're cheap and both good.
Isn't the Student Planner a calender though? And not an actual book?
Reply 13
Thanks for all the replies everyone :smile: I'm looking into all your suggestions :smile:
Original post by CookieDoughLove

hi could you send me a link to your blog, i would love to see your opinion of the planner. thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending