The Student Room Group

Academic diary

Where does the best acedemic diary, preferably online?
Original post by Anonymous

Hi there

Finding a good free academic journal can be difficult. A website that offers a free version (as well as an optional paid pro version) is:
https://penzu.com/academic-diary
This journal can also be accessed through an app which is really useful.

However, personally I have always preferred a pen and paper version, and these are usually cheaper than the online ones with subscription fees. Also, with a paper journal you can search through the different options and find one that is laid out in a way that you like.

You can also keep a diary through microsoft, although this does require a membership.

Hope this helps
Adam - Uni Kent Rep

Stella Cottrell is well-known for academic planners.

She has published one this year with Bloomsbury for 2023-2024.

It is a paper diary but has lots of useful features.

Hope that helps,

Oluwatosin 2nd year student University of Huddersfield
Hi there,

I always found the best ones in TK Max, they always have a really good selection for decent prices as well. Another good place is WHSmith who always have academic diaries around the back to school time.

I hope this helps,

Ellen
Y3 Medical Student
Uni of Sunderland
Digital Ambassador
I like the page-a-day ones from the works :smile:

Hey,

Not an academic diary as such, but I always used Google calendar personally to organise myself. I love how I can sync it across all devices and ots really quick and easy to set up an event, and colour coordinate! I also could easily adjust times and check my avalibility on it. If I wanted an academic diary, I'd probably get one from the works as they have such a good range of types and designs

Hope that helps
Kat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending