Implications of the possibility of time travel. Watch

This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
good call - by the way what do you guys do at the moment - i am on a gap year applying to study law at LSE, UCL, King's, Durham, SOAS (unconditional) and Essex (unconditional)
Well, I'm working as a C\C++ programmer here in Spain and I'll start to study a couple of courses with the Open University, luckily I'll get a Diploma in Computing in two years.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Well, I'm working as a C\C++ programmer here in Spain and I'll start to study a couple of courses with the Open University, luckily I'll get a Diploma in Computing in two years.
cool
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
cool
Yep, it would be, I came here last March and I already want to leave Spain.
I hope that with three years experience as a C\C++ Senior Progammer and a Diploma in Computing I'll be able to get a job in Ireland or UK.
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
How can something exist if it has zero mass?
Because it can be a disturbance in a field as far as I can tell.

I think the current belief is that the mass doesn't get infinite as you approach the speed of light but the gamma factor does so the energy does. As was pointed out an infinite mass would create a black hole the size of the universe.

The Michelson-Morley experiment someone posted about is usually the first thing they ever say on about special relativity.

Alaric.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads