The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Kurdt Morello
good call - by the way what do you guys do at the moment - i am on a gap year applying to study law at LSE, UCL, King's, Durham, SOAS (unconditional) and Essex (unconditional)

Well, I'm working as a C\C++ programmer here in Spain and I'll start to study a couple of courses with the Open University, luckily I'll get a Diploma in Computing in two years.
Eternal Idol
Well, I'm working as a C\C++ programmer here in Spain and I'll start to study a couple of courses with the Open University, luckily I'll get a Diploma in Computing in two years.

cool
Reply 82
Kurdt Morello
cool

Yep, it would be, I came here last March and I already want to leave Spain.
I hope that with three years experience as a C\C++ Senior Progammer and a Diploma in Computing I'll be able to get a job in Ireland or UK.
Reply 83
Iluvatar
How can something exist if it has zero mass?

Because it can be a disturbance in a field as far as I can tell.

I think the current belief is that the mass doesn't get infinite as you approach the speed of light but the gamma factor does so the energy does. As was pointed out an infinite mass would create a black hole the size of the universe.

The Michelson-Morley experiment someone posted about is usually the first thing they ever say on about special relativity.

Alaric.

Latest

Trending

Trending