The Student Room Group

can someone tell me the timetable for first year med and if i can travel 2hr14min

can someone tell me the timetable for first year med and if i can travel 2hr14mincan someone tell me the timetable for first year med and if i can travel 2hr14min.Is it possible,i am being very optimistic.I live in london for context and want to go to kent medical school.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
can someone tell me the timetable for first year med and if i can travel 2hr14mincan someone tell me the timetable for first year med and if i can travel 2hr14min.Is it possible,i am being very optimistic.I live in london for context and want to go to kent medical school.

No, only the uni has that information.

That journey time is crazy - live in halls or you will be exhausted.
Reply 2
That's an insane travel time for anything, let alone a medical degree. It's not sustainable. I also can't imagine how much that would cost.
2hrs 14mins is a very specific time which makes me wonder if it has come from google maps or a trian timetable? If so, I imagine it's not taking into account traffic/delays or time to get to and from parking or the the station.

As above, it doesn't sound sustainable, much less for med.
Is it 2 h 14 mins one way or total travel time?? If the former then no that's not possible, sorry. That commute would kill you very quickly. If it's the latter then it's doable but really not advisable as it's still quite a hefty chunk of time spent on the train. This would be suicide for your post lecture social life and would also be hell when you have 9 am starts.
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending