This discussion is closed.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Nah, it's prob not you then, cos the other person knows what the secret is.
What's with all this secretive 'cloak and dagger' mysterious knowings and not knowings of certains dates understood by certain people and basically confusing the rest of us?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok having just read through this entire thread for the 6th time, i still haven't got a clue what is going on.
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
which mod deleted my ukl news post the 1st one?

news of today:

ukl.net nearly has over 500 members which is 1 of the best forums going.

More members leave because of university.

The contest for the ukl awards 2004 has started.The awards will probably be the same as last years awards but if you want to try and win an award you must be respected and well known.

Harry Potter and the ultimate discussion has attracted over 50 members to join this forum.

More members are registering more than 1 account but this will just be wasting forum space.

More news coming soon.

(can a mod please not delete this thread it takes a while to make and im doing this for the news of ukl not for mods to exercise there fingers so they can delete this thread.)
eric i know this was a while ago but i never found out, who won the penguin award?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
What's with all this secretive 'cloak and dagger' mysterious knowings and not knowings of certains dates understood by certain people and basically confusing the rest of us?
Probably just Ollie having a bit of fun! Might turn out to be something not quite significant to all. Who knows!
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Probably just Ollie having a bit of fun! Might turn out to be something not quite significant to all. Who knows!

Ollie's probably going to... eat a biscuit.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
eric i know this was a while ago but i never found out, who won the penguin award?
2776 won the penguin award
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How close was it b/w Whitey and 2776?
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xenon)
How close was it b/w Whitey and 2776?
1 more point for mr white would of made it a draw
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ok, does anyone know if he has left? i haven't seen him for a while
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
1 more point for mr white would of made it a draw
*Whistles*. Veeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyyyy close.
LPK
Rep:
?
mr white has left for a while but he will be back.

does anyone wanna help me with the ukl news?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
ok, does anyone know if he has left? i haven't seen him for a while
i believe he is posting occasionally as copernicus.

lou xxx
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
It's a load of bull as far as im concerned. Ollie knows soemthing, fair enuff - but then u get a few other members making claims so that ppl will pm them and generally give them attention.
LPK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sasha D)
It's a load of bull as far as im concerned. Ollie knows soemthing, fair enuff - but then u get a few other members making claims so that ppl will pm them and generally give them attention.
erm hello

i am not here to brag about ollie im here to give news.Interviews will be given for certain subjects.Not just for saying hello
LPK
Rep:
?
breaking news just in.the site known as ukl except .com is no longer avaliable.There is possibilities that the website has been shut down.Due to these affects ukl.net will no longer be copied.This may be a problem with the site but the owner went crazy before banning some people who got in his way.Naresh left because of excessive abuse and spamming on his e mail.Has the other owner gave up with the site? keep checking for new updates!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
breaking news just in.the site known as ukl except .com is no longer avaliable.There is possibilities that the website has been shut down.Due to these affects ukl.net will no longer be copied.This may be a problem with the site but the owner went crazy before banning some people who got in his way.Naresh left because of excessive abuse and spamming on his e mail.Has the other owner gave up with the site? keep checking for new updates!
Yippee!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how do you know the server doesn't just have an overload? do you actually know more than the rest of us or not?

lou xxx
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perhaps d's talks with the owner are progressing.
Webit
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I don't think the boards will be back up anytime soon, and even if it gets straightened out, there will be alot of work to do to get it back the way it was. The database is gone.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yipee!! maybe that was due to the mention of a little matter called "the possibility of legal action" in the emails we sent naresh
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads