The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Xenon
Nah, it's prob not you then, cos the other person knows what the secret is.

What's with all this secretive 'cloak and dagger' mysterious knowings and not knowings of certains dates understood by certain people and basically confusing the rest of us?
Reply 21
ok having just read through this entire thread for the 6th time, i still haven't got a clue what is going on.
Reply 22
eric bischoff
which mod deleted my ukl news post the 1st one?

news of today:

ukl.net nearly has over 500 members which is 1 of the best forums going.

More members leave because of university.

The contest for the ukl awards 2004 has started.The awards will probably be the same as last years awards but if you want to try and win an award you must be respected and well known.

Harry Potter and the ultimate discussion has attracted over 50 members to join this forum.

More members are registering more than 1 account but this will just be wasting forum space.

More news coming soon.

(can a mod please not delete this thread it takes a while to make and im doing this for the news of ukl not for mods to exercise there fingers so they can delete this thread.)

eric i know this was a while ago but i never found out, who won the penguin award?
Reply 23
Egan1
What's with all this secretive 'cloak and dagger' mysterious knowings and not knowings of certains dates understood by certain people and basically confusing the rest of us?

Probably just Ollie having a bit of fun! Might turn out to be something not quite significant to all. Who knows!
Xenon
Probably just Ollie having a bit of fun! Might turn out to be something not quite significant to all. Who knows!

Ollie's probably going to... eat a biscuit.
Reply 25
_EMMA_
eric i know this was a while ago but i never found out, who won the penguin award?

2776 won the penguin award
Reply 26
eric bischoff

How close was it b/w Whitey and 2776?
Reply 27
Xenon
How close was it b/w Whitey and 2776?

1 more point for mr white would of made it a draw
Reply 28
eric bischoff

ok, :smile: does anyone know if he has left? i haven't seen him for a while
Reply 29
eric bischoff
1 more point for mr white would of made it a draw

*Whistles*. Veeeeerrrrrryyyyyyyyyy close.
Reply 30
mr white has left for a while but he will be back.

does anyone wanna help me with the ukl news?
Reply 31
_EMMA_
ok, :smile: does anyone know if he has left? i haven't seen him for a while

i believe he is posting occasionally as copernicus.

lou xxx
Reply 32
Egan1

It's a load of bull as far as im concerned. Ollie knows soemthing, fair enuff - but then u get a few other members making claims so that ppl will pm them and generally give them attention.
Reply 33
Sasha D
It's a load of bull as far as im concerned. Ollie knows soemthing, fair enuff - but then u get a few other members making claims so that ppl will pm them and generally give them attention.

erm hello

i am not here to brag about ollie im here to give news.Interviews will be given for certain subjects.Not just for saying hello
Reply 34
breaking news just in.the site known as ukl except .com is no longer avaliable.There is possibilities that the website has been shut down.Due to these affects ukl.net will no longer be copied.This may be a problem with the site but the owner went crazy before banning some people who got in his way.Naresh left because of excessive abuse and spamming on his e mail.Has the other owner gave up with the site? keep checking for new updates!
Reply 35
eric bischoff
breaking news just in.the site known as ukl except .com is no longer avaliable.There is possibilities that the website has been shut down.Due to these affects ukl.net will no longer be copied.This may be a problem with the site but the owner went crazy before banning some people who got in his way.Naresh left because of excessive abuse and spamming on his e mail.Has the other owner gave up with the site? keep checking for new updates!

Yippee! :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin: :smile:
Reply 36
eric bischoff

how do you know the server doesn't just have an overload? do you actually know more than the rest of us or not?

lou xxx
Reply 37
Perhaps d's talks with the owner are progressing.
Reply 38
eric bischoff

I don't think the boards will be back up anytime soon, and even if it gets straightened out, there will be alot of work to do to get it back the way it was. The database is gone.
yipee!! maybe that was due to the mention of a little matter called "the possibility of legal action" in the emails we sent naresh :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending