The Student Room Group

Need help - change of bank

I so I changed my bank details and I haven’t received any confirmation like email that I changed my bank details and I’m wondering would they still transfer the loan to my new account ?
Original post by Henzo195
I so I changed my bank details and I haven’t received any confirmation like email that I changed my bank details and I’m wondering would they still transfer the loan to my new account ?

Hi there, did you change these via your online account and when was this? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, did you change these via your online account and when was this? Thanks, Jason

Yes I done it on the sfe gov website and went on my personal details and changed the old one to the new bank details but I’m just worried would the loan transfers to the new bank details ?
Hi Henzo195,

We will make all maintenance loan payments to the updated bank details, however we require 4 working days notice for payments to be made to the new account.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 4
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Henzo195,

We will make all maintenance loan payments to the updated bank details, however we require 4 working days notice for payments to be made to the new account.

Thanks,
Calum

Okay 4 working days ? Just making sure because I’ve updated month before the next sfe loan comes so should I be good then ?
Hi Henzo195,

Yes, you should be okay

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending