The Student Room Group

Universal credit case review

Has anyone heard back from their interview for the universal credit case review role based in Wrexham? My interview was on the 6th December but I’ve not heard back. Does anyone have any information/ advice on what to expect on timescales or has anyone else heard back from this areas recruitment?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Hailstorm7485
Has anyone heard back from their interview for the universal credit case review role based in Wrexham? My interview was on the 6th December but I’ve not heard back. Does anyone have any information/ advice on what to expect on timescales or has anyone else heard back from this areas recruitment?

Not yet. Hopefully anytime soon now.
Reply 2
Original post by Ugg331
Not yet. Hopefully anytime soon now.

I spoke to someone on the web chat shortly after posting and they said interviews are yet to be reviewed and they had no timescales in place, just to watch out for email updates over the coming weeks. The transition from applying to taking the sjt was within a week for me so I was hoping to have heard back within a few weeks. I’m guessing Christmas/ new year and annual leave has them chasing their tails. Fingers crossed we hear back within the next few weeks.
Reply 3
I spoke to someone on the web chat shortly after posting and they said interviews are yet to be reviewed and they had no timescales in place, just to watch out for email updates over the coming weeks. The transition from applying to taking the sjt was within a week for me so I was hoping to have heard back within a few weeks. I’m guessing Christmas/ new year and annual leave has them chasing their tails. Fingers crossed we hear back within the next few weeks.

I found it odd that swindon have their results back and they closed a week after 663. One poster said they have 400 vacancies and Wrexham was only 120.

I think everyone had the same SJT to results wait. PRVI closing date was 9/12. From reading this forum, it seems from application to employment can take 6+ months. Just a waiting game
Reply 4

Have you had a status change today?
Reply 5
Original post by Ugg331
Have you had a status change today?

No, nothing through yet. I’ll let you know if I have. Has yours been updated?
Reply 6
Actually I think it might have changed from “we are reviewing your application” to “you will hear from us soon”. Not a huge step forward but at least we know they e started to look at them.
Reply 7
Actually I think it might have changed from “we are reviewing your application” to “you will hear from us soon”. Not a huge step forward but at least we know they e started to look at them.

Yes, this is the 2nd update out of 3 from reading this forum. So hopefully get outcome next week.
Reply 8
Original post by Ugg331
Yes, this is the 2nd update out of 3 from reading this forum. So hopefully get outcome next week.

Hey, have you had any further updates or information yet? I’ve been checking almost everyday and still nothing.
Reply 9
Hey, have you had any further updates or information yet? I’ve been checking almost everyday and still nothing.

Same, and no updates as of yet. There's another member waiting for 663. They posted on abot thread last night and they have the same status as us. Maybe something will change today 🤞
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Ugg331
Same, and no updates as of yet. There's another member waiting for 663. They posted on abot thread last night and they have the same status as us. Maybe something will change today 🤞

Fingers crossed! Did they say whether their status’s matched ours? It would be intriguing to know if we are all at the same point as it would suggest decisions haven’t yet been made. 🤯
Hey, my status has been updated. It says thanks for completing your interview, your application is being reviewed.
Has yours updated? Hopefully this means not too much longer for a decision!
Reply 12
Hey, my status has been updated. It says thanks for completing your interview, your application is being reviewed.
Has yours updated? Hopefully this means not too much longer for a decision!

Mine has been updated and didn't get it. So congrats, chances are you'll be on reserve or got the job.
Original post by Ugg331
Mine has been updated and didn't get it. So congrats, chances are you'll be on reserve or got the job.

Ohh no! I’m so sorry! That’s horrible news! I hope you apply again! I’ve heard there will be more vacancies coming - I’m definitely going to reapply if I don’t get it. Thanks, that’s good of you to say - I don’t know about it though, I was very nervous at interview and cocked it up a bit I felt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending