The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jaydemikaela
Yay I'm glad it went well :biggrin:

So am I. I'm so glad its over. Don't have to do another until this time next year, aslong as I've not made a complete mess of it.
Rather funny when I have an argument with my maths teacher... not because I havent done enough work... but because I want to do more :L
well thats one more c4 paper im allowed to do =]
some more biology unit 4 and 5 notes =]
english essay on learning to read >.<
another m1 paper =]
go over english language change notes =]
finish off my perspectives on science coursework =]
x
Back from college. Will start soon, the plan for today:

Appella quotes and memorisiation
Re-read women and kings quotes
Re-read Peloponnesian war: maybe make timeline poster
Memorise timeline for Peloponnesian war

Go over Mens rea/Actus reus and Offences Against The Person
Start Offer revision: If finished go on to Acceptance, IF finished.

This is gonna take forever, especially with the amount of breaks I take.
Original post by LifeIsGood
*How Far How Fast Jan.05
*Electrophillic Addition Reactions
*Alkenes Reactions
*C1 2008 Papers
*Biology - Revise over chapter 13 thoroughly

Revise over Adaptation & Selection topic and do some exam questions

How did you get all that done? :eek: All I got done at school was 1 past paper! Most of the other lessons were spent doing things that didn't help.
Been doin loads of m1....gnna strt of some d1 soon -_-
Original post by Sparkly-Star
How did you get all that done? :eek: All I got done at school was 1 past paper! Most of the other lessons were spent doing things that didn't help.

Hey I did a past paper at school for Chemistry and got it right so that striked two things off my list :tongue: I thought I didn't know it but I did and just wanted to revise it. Maths - few questions and all of June 2008. Then for Biology, learnt about tissue fluid. Done :smile:
Original post by cpdavis
Oh :smile: I have got Physics 1, 4, 5 FP2 FP3 and M2. Retaking Physics 1 to get an A grade :biggrin:

Ok I remember you doing Edexcel maths, I'm also doing FP1,2,3 and D1 and are you doing AQA physics? If so, I'm doing unit 5. How are u finding FP2 and FP3?
Evening all! Todays agenda is PE notes! :smile: Starting with Ex Phys (Biomechanics, Body in rotation, Newtons Laws, Forces etc.)

Oh and I came across this thread earlier if anyone is interested! I am doing it but a smaller target of 30 hours to begin with! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1624912
Reply 8568
Original post by tamii05

Original post by tamii05
Really don't see the point in going to school. I'm not going to get any worthwhile revision done at all :mad:

All we do in school is past papers, not that it's not helpful but there's no point in me doing a paper when I don't know half the content :grumble:
Did quite a lot of revision today (in between lessons :rolleyes:) and stayed in school until 7 :dance:

Today:

Biology 1 - revise all

M1 - past paper homework

Physics 1 - look over past papers

can't wait to finish this coursework so I can get on with normal revision :/
Two hours done tonight so far! One general revision of key words in PE, and then one doing notes on Athletes diet, energy sources, energy systems, and recovery.
NOO PLEASE NO.
I spent an hour writing notes onto cue cards through using an online tool... and I go to click save, and BAM 'INTERNAL SERVER ERROR'

GAHH. I hope I have not lost all that work 0.0

.... I did. :cry::unimpressed:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Stephhcharlene
NOO PLEASE NO.
I spent an hour writing notes onto cue cards through using an online tool... and I go to click save, and BAM 'INTERNAL SERVER ERROR'

GAHH. I hope I have not lost all that work 0.0

.... I did. :cry::unimpressed:

-Hugs-
Original post by .snowflake.
-Hugs-

Thanks!! It wouldn't be so bad except it was the hardest topics to write up! (As in to make my notes make sense!) gahhh
I suppose the bright side of it is I will drill it all in further by writing it out again... ¬¬
Thanks!! It wouldn't be so bad except it was the hardest topics to write up! (As in to make my notes make sense!) gahhh
I suppose the bright side of it is I will drill it all in further by writing it out again... ¬¬

true. Being taught adjectival endings for the second time, wrote them out for the third time about a week later. The little buggers HAVE however finally gone in my head.
Original post by .snowflake.
true. Being taught adjectival endings for the second time, wrote them out for the third time about a week later. The little buggers HAVE however finally gone in my head.

yeah and the majority of these ones I missed in lesson and had to catch up on by myself anyway so everybit helps!
Reply 8576

Two hours done tonight so far! One general revision of key words in PE, and then one doing notes on Athletes diet, energy sources, energy systems, and recovery.

I had a C2 mock today and your 'Tesco' tip really helped! Thanks for that :yep:
Original post by tamii05
I had a C2 mock today and your 'Tesco' tip really helped! Thanks for that :yep:

Wow yayyy :smile: haha thats cheered me up!! Glad to have helped:smile:
Finished my notes on respiration, mind maps on enzyme activity and nucleic acids and some chemistry questions and notes on acid/base stuff. Now onto some c4 and c3 papers - quality night x
Original post by joestevens2092
Finished my notes on respiration, mind maps on enzyme activity and nucleic acids and some chemistry questions and notes on acid/base stuff. Now onto some c4 and c3 papers - quality night x

How are you actually revising for Chemistry? What grade did you get in AS and the A2 Jan exam? :biggrin:

Latest