The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Best pos-rep:
"I really admire how open minded you are. I respect you so much at how you stand by what you believe in, even if you know there are close minded people around that will negate it without discussion! Keep it up."

Funniest neg-rep:
"Racist. You should be banned."
To put it into context, I had said that Arab food was really nice :s-smilie:
Reply 141
DH-Biker
I don't know the post, I posted quite a few times on that thread.

It was on the thread; "All these 16-22 year olds getting pregnant."

I put forward my opinion that it was their choice, and immediately I was attacked by seventeen people with pitchforks and torches. T'was a bad day. :-/

Hmm, the wording sounds exactly like what I'd say, but I always leave my name. Apologies if it was me and I didn't leave my name.
Reply 142
Pos reps:
1) "Your translation of that failed trolls quote was just way too funny to ignore and not rep!"

2) "OMG YOU PWNED HIM AND DEBUNKED HIS TROLL STORY OMG OMG OMG
PWNED PWNED PWNED!!!!!"
Pos :smile:

I want to ask your father for your hand in marriage (assuming a proper dowry is available), my dear C.O.B. - Lib

Neg :frown:

You are a monster. You cannot deny that animals are living, breathing, thinking beings. To be used for anthropocentric means is simply wrong. People like you are the reason humanity has such problems. Grow up.
Reply 144
Pos
"For not telling me to go screw myself"
"Flaming debating is to be expected in a forum dominated by lawyers. :wink: "
"Because I'm being nice to a future Mansfieldian"

Neg
"Oxford is crap" (the post had nothing to do with Oxford)
Reply 145
Amusing negative reputation sticks to mind more. Here's two good ones:

orange waves become enraged by fuzzy yes yes. or? for this post. To this day I still scratch my head and wonder what on earth that message means.

firecrackers stuffed up all your orifices would be pretty funny, too for this post. Messages where people were offended by your joke are always great.

This is quite a nice positive message: It's because of people like you that I regret turning down my Glasgow offer.
Reply 146
thebestusernameever
Neg Rep: "I did not like your comment regarding britishness. I agree that people may not be racially English, Scottish, Welsh or Northern Irish, however if they are born and raised in the UK, i feel they are British. Other than that i agreed with what you said, it is annoying to hear criticism of that kind, i just thought you cheapened your argument with a comment that basically tells all people of foreign descent that they are lodgers and are not true citizens. Some give their lives in battle for the UK." /rant

Apparently people of a different race can be British as well, who knew...

:facepalm: Fool
Iron Mike
:facepalm: Fool

That was two years ago, when I was 17. I was just joking this time around.
Reply 148
I once got a neg rep for being interested in anime, it was hilarious.
My funniest neg rep HAS to be this:

yer dissin me u silly bint
Reply 150
Pos rep (well, I'm guessing it was meant to be a neg but... :lolwut:)
Marry me :sexface: lol jk I bet you're ugly

Neg rep (I honestly don't know who this is...I think they got the wrong person :p: I like waffles! :biggrin:)
For negging me just because I like waffles! :mad: gtfo bitch
Pos You're pretty :love:

Neg I'm going to rape you and then get you pregnant and eat all your kids and fill your stomach with feces :rofl: :laugh:
Reply 152
Got tonnes, all in my sig :wink:
Repped, because I saw 2K10 on your UCAS, and clicked the spoiler, thinking I'd see, Aston, UCLAN, Thames Valley. You proved me wrong, and exposed my prejudices!
Pos: keepin it real bro...just keepin it real bro, tbh i would shake your hand if i met you

Neg: I am not a stupid bitch. I am a clever bitch. (she was emotional)
Reply 155
Neg Rep:

Stupid narrow minded PS3 fanboy. You claim to work in a game shop but obviously know **** all about the 360.

:rofl: I only said the original 360 costs more in the long run than the Pstriple.
This, mostly because it sums up TSR in a nutshell.

negged u cos ur poor LOL unlucky

Definitely not my favourite, but I couldn't be bothered searching through them all!
My funniest negative reps are:
"...seriously? you give us waitrose shoppers a bad name"
"Incredibly snobbish about Asda, and making sweeping generalisations which insult thousands of people"
"Pretty racist tbh." (I especially like this one because it's short and to the point :yep:)

Ahhhh, memories. :rolleyes:
Here is some positive rep since you got negged for standing up for animal rights :smile:
I am vegan so feel your pain :smile:

&

Bless your emotional ranting for animals :smile: Have some rep for your compassion.

i get no comments with the neg rep normally :nothing:
except this one
Calm down you fool.

A_master
I've never had pos or neg rep before :bawling:

Latest