(Original post by cambo211)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is Goyle that dies though :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed, but if Blaise died it wouldn't have the same effect

ReputationRep:
    It's a matter of no real importance, but I would LOVE it if the part when Amycus Carrow spits in McGonagall's face is in the film. Reading that in the book was like :shock:, and then Harry smashing him with a bit of cruciatus was like "F**K YEAH! TAKE THAT. TAAAKKKEEE THATTT." :woo:

ReputationRep:
    If they don't do Molly Weasley justice in this film they will have me to answer to.

ReputationRep:
    I still don't understand what disadvantages creating horcruxes put upon Voldemort :/

New trailer coming out today for Part 2.

(Original post by Mess.)
    I still don't understand what disadvantages creating horcruxes put upon Voldemort :/
    Apart from the process, nothing except making his soul unstable, and the result of that when you die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambo211)
    If they don't do Molly Weasley justice in this film they will have me to answer to.
    TOTALLY!!

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU *****!"

Omg can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

Apart from the process, nothing except making his soul unstable, and the result of that when you die.
    I thought as much. So he essentially makes himself immortal and is not disadvantaged at all? Really don't see why it is seen as such ridiculously horrible magic. Yes you have to kill someone, but for immortality pretty much every Dark Wizard should do it :beard:

Also, did it annoy anyone else how Gryffindor was proposed as a hollier than thou house and Slytherin the worst ever. When not a single Slytherin stayed I thought it was rather childish writing and could have been done better.
    Oh and I wish the other two houses had been fleshed out a bit more.

(I am listening to the audiobook, hence all the quizzing :p: )

(Original post by Mess.)
    I thought as much. So he essentially makes himself immortal and is not disadvantaged at all? Really don't see why it is seen as such ridiculously horrible magic. Yes you have to kill someone, but for immortality pretty much every Dark Wizard should do it :beard:

Also, did it annoy anyone else how Gryffindor was proposed as a hollier than thou house and Slytherin the worst ever. When not a single Slytherin stayed I thought it was rather childish writing and could have been done better.
    Oh and I wish the other two houses had been fleshed out a bit more.

(I am listening to the audiobook, hence all the quizzing :p: )
    Yup, and tbh, I would have created one more. Just a secret one. Voldy is an idiot.

I disliked that too. Sorry, but not every Slytherin is bad. Yet they passed off the entire house as cowards. It's not as if they didn't stay, they weren't given the chance to. All because one shouted out to give Harry over. They should have had some Slytherins fighting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHEN? WHERE?

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

(Original post by aja89)
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHEN? WHERE?

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
    Some American channel.

Don't forget that it will makes its world premiere on ABC Family between 7 and 9 PM ET.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at work when the trailer is going to be put up online :cry: I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning when I get home. So excited. FINALLY.

It might just be a teaser.

I mean, if it was a full trailer, it would make much more sense that they released it straight here too.

ReputationRep:

This is turning into a great day -- first pay day and new HP trailer!!! :woo: The first few notes of music sent chills up my spine. OMG. Gutted they put some of the deaths, or strongly hinted at some in there but whatever. At the moment I'm all like YAYDEYDGKLFJHLGFHJKLFTJKLGHJKLGF HJKJKL. Should really be asleep but I'm too excited now. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    What can I say? the trailer just looks so epic. They have come along way from the cheery and secure days of the philosopher stone. We are all grown up and I love the fact that the films like the books matured over time. This will be a fitting way to end the series.

ReputationRep:
    GOOD TRAILER! It actually nearly made me cry, which is ridiculous. :facepalm2:

And YES to Molly and Bellatrix duelling for about a millisecond! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :awesome:

I'm not going to be able to stop blubbing when

Spoiler:
    Show
    Remus and Tonks die

Especially with that glimpse of them in the trailer :cry:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Whats the release date on part two?
    (Original post by madders94)
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :awesome:

I'm not going to be able to stop blubbing when

Spoiler:
    Show
    Remus and Tonks die

Especially with that glimpse of them in the trailer :cry:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bit harsh that Harry would be left with their kid. He is the Godfather
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dobbys sock)

This is turning into a great day -- first pay day and new HP trailer!!! :woo: The first few notes of music sent chills up my spine. OMG. Gutted they put some of the deaths, or strongly hinted at some in there but whatever. At the moment I'm all like YAYDEYDGKLFJHLGFHJKLFTJKLGHJKLGF HJKJKL. Should really be asleep but I'm too excited now. LOL.
    They showed one of the deaths in the first trailer (only for a millisecond)

At 12 seconds it looks like Voldy's been experimenting with eyeshadow

Epic trailer. :teeth:

(Original post by Aj12)
    Whats the release date on part two?
    15th July. :moon:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.