The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
lou p
and it's not waiting2smile

lou xxx

well i'm sort of implying that she is (i was trying to be subtle but i guess it didn't really catch on)
Reply 81
matouwah
he is depresssed....his girl friend dumped him for another girl....and when he asked for a hmmm 3 way....she poured orange mango citris frapuchino (dont know the exact name) down his pants...

That's funny, no wonder he has a real bad attitude at the moment.
Reply 82
boygenious
see this is exactly the kind of agressive behaviour i'm talking about, the g was just joking, yet you went and made him upset. and now you're insulting me too. it's quite obvious who is in the wrong here

Can it. Its just a forum for god sake. However the banned member formally known as 'The g-string' was completely in the wrong, and I back Waiting2Smile 100% as she did nothing wrong at all.

If he was only joking why the use of offensive rudes and proking of members, stop defending the tw*t.
lou p

lou xxx

thanxs lou - ur a very nice person :wink:
Bhaal85
Can it. Its just a forum for god sake. However the banned member formally known as 'The g-string' was completely in the wrong, and I back Waiting2Smile 100% as she did nothing wrong at all.

If he was only joking why the use of offensive rudes and proking of members, stop defending the tw*t.

and thank you 4 ur surport as well bhaal85 x
lou p

lou xxx

Hey lou p lou, does the 'its happening on the blah blah blah' really mean anything significant?
Reply 86
sarahwhatevver
Hey lou p lou, does the 'its happening on the blah blah blah' really mean anything significant?

nope, i was takin the p*** out of ollie.

lou xxx
Reply 87
One way of putting it.
rite, im fed up of deleting stuff in this thread.

can you all please stop replying to insulting/offensive threads.

Latest

Trending

Trending