The Student Room Group

Uni email has been deleted

Basically had to redo the year bc I didn’t submit my assignments due to my mental health, thought I was enrolled into the course. Then my mental health tanked again bc of family issues so I didn’t check my email. Turns out I hadn’t enrolled, so I submitted a form asking to renroll, they didn’t allow it, and said I could come back the next year. But turns out my uni email was deleted a month after that. So does that mean I wasn’t allowed to come back the year after, or does your uni email automatically delete if you’re not enrolled.
I don't think this is a question that can be fully answered on here as each institution is likely to have its own IT policy.
My suggestion is to contact the welfare team at your Uni and ask them how to get a new email address so that you receive important emails and can access any intranet pages they may be controlled this way.
Reply 2
Original post by SomeonesDad
I don't think this is a question that can be fully answered on here as each institution is likely to have its own IT policy.
My suggestion is to contact the welfare team at your Uni and ask them how to get a new email address so that you receive important emails and can access any intranet pages they may be controlled this way.

Hi I did, they said the email gets automatically deleted 3 months after a course is finished, and that since mine was deleted 3 months after I unenrolled that’s probably why. So I guess I would have had to reapply
Reply 3
Ignore the email thing for a moment and speak to the relevant people at the institution about your current status and your status as you look to move forward.

The bigger picture is whether you can continue on your programme, and how to go about it. That needs answering regardless of IT account status.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending