The Student Room Group

Deleted me off whatsapp?

We had no fights nothing. However, when I had texted him Happy birthday 2 weeks ago, he did not reply or acknowledge my text.
And last night, he deleted me off whatsapp. I could see his last seen and now I cannot.

He is not coming to university as well so I cannot ask him what happened. I'm afraid of texting him as I think he will block me.

Before this, I had noticed that he was online at 2 , 3 6 am , odd times and I suspected that he was talking to someone else. And now, two weeks later, I can no longer see his last seen nor is he coming to university so that I can him.

He has never deleted me on his own. When we had a fight last year and I stopped talking to him, then he deleted me. We patch up and talked in person but he didnt re-add me until June this year when I looked out for him from people who were causing trouble.

Why did he delete me and what should I do?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
confused, is this your boyfriend? 😭
Did you guys talk before then? Maybe he wants to move on??
Reply 3
Don't do anything, other than stop spamming.

The birthday text thing has been done to death and at post #56 you said he didn't think of you as a friend; in your words he's a player who wanted casual sex and you turned him down. He's probably found someone else (through his early-morning booty calls, remember those?) and doesn't need you around.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7392817&page=4
Reply 4
Original post by Bookworm524
Did you guys talk before then? Maybe he wants to move on??

No nothing. We haven't spoken in 2 weeks and suddenly yesterday I was deleted. I had removed my profile pic a few times (he knew I had my pic set to contacts only) and in the last few days, I was removing it a lot and putting new ones back in the evening. However, one morning I didnt put any pic and I saw that on both those mornings he was online at around 8.30 am or something. Which he usually isn't.

And just after that, he deleted me .
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
Don't do anything, other than stop spamming.

The birthday text thing has been done to death and at post #56 you said he didn't think of you as a friend; in your words he's a player who wanted casual sex and you turned him down. He's probably found someone else (through his early-morning booty calls, remember those?) and doesn't need you around.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7392817&page=4

Original post by durhamtravel
No nothing. We haven't spoken in 2 weeks and suddenly yesterday I was deleted. I had removed my profile pic a few times (he knew I had my pic set to contacts only) and in the last few days, I was removing it a lot and putting new ones back in the evening. However, one morning I didnt put any pic and I saw that on both those mornings he was online at around 8.30 am or something. Which he usually isn't.

This and he's been doing this booty calls since we met 2 years ago and I had turned him down. But he never deleted me.
Reply 6
We had no fights nothing. However, when I had texted him Happy birthday 2 weeks ago, he did not reply or acknowledge my text.
And last night, he deleted me off whatsapp. I could see his last seen and now I cannot.

He is not coming to university as well so I cannot ask him what happened. I'm afraid of texting him as I think he will block me.

Before this, I had noticed that he was online at 2 , 3 6 am , odd times and I suspected that he was talking to someone else. And now, two weeks later, I can no longer see his last seen nor is he coming to university so that I can him.

He has never deleted me on his own. When we had a fight last year and I stopped talking to him, then he deleted me. We patch up and talked in person but he didnt re-add me until June this year when I looked out for him from people who were causing trouble.

Why did he delete me and what should I do?

@Sorcerer of Old
Reply 7
This and he's been doing this booty calls since we met 2 years ago and I had turned him down. But he never deleted me.

When we had a fight last year and I stopped talking to him, then he deleted me.

So he never deletes you - unless he deletes you.

You are both adults ( you're 27? 32? I forget, there's been so many threads). He can do what he likes, including delete you from WhatsApp. Why would he keep you as a contact? Time to stop obsessing and move on.

Anyway, I thought you had a boyfriend...
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
So he never deletes you - unless he deletes you.

You are both adults ( you're 27? 32? I forget, there's been so many threads). He can do what he likes, including delete you from WhatsApp. Why would he keep you as a contact? Time to stop obsessing and move on.

Anyway, I thought you had a boyfriend...

Read above
Read above

Maybe he deleted WhatsApp
Reply 10
Read above

You just asked me to read my own reply, which still stands. Either he never deleted you or he's deleted you on an occasion prior to this one; which is it?
These threads are somewhat repetitious so my copy and pasted reply from the last one is still relevant here.

Original post by Admit-One
Maybe he was busy flirting with people online in the evening. You've repeatedly described him as a player, so that really seems like the most likely explanation, rather than him slighting you.

At the risk of repeating myself, (and we've been over this dozens of times between this and your previous accounts), he does not have any interest in an emotional relationship with you, (cue "so why does he do X?" response).

He wanted FWB.
You said no.
Hence he does not make it a priority to respond to your messages.

So at 27 years old, you have to ask yourself whether to continue to fixate on him, or just crack on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending