The Student Room Group

Deleting Threads

Dear Katie and other moderators...

It has come to my attention that the moderators on this board are not being fair regarding the deleting of posts and the barring of some members. As I mentioned earlier that what you deem to be offensive is not considered to be offensive to others and vice-versa. I’m not the only one to complain about this. I think you should be a bit more lenient and at least give people a warning before banning them...

Thank you,

BRNIG matouwah' and The g...they were valid and treasured posters...ITS NOT FAIR YOU BANN THEM AND FAIL TO BAN OTHERS FOR EXACTLY THE SAME OFFENSE.

Don't bann me :biggrin:
Reply 1
ThornsnRoses

It has come to my attention that the moderators on this board are not being fair regarding the deleting of posts and the barring of some members. As I mentioned earlier that what you deem to be offensive is not considered to be offensive to others and vice-versa. I’m not the only one to complain about this. I think you should be a bit more lenient and at least give people a warning before banning them...

Thank you,

BRNIG matouwah' and The g...they were valid and treasured posters...ITS NOT FAIR YOU BANN THEM AND FAIL TO BAN OTHERS FOR EXACTLY THE SAME OFFENSE.

They where telling members to constantly die.
ThornsnRoses

Thank you,

i agree but must also state that this is the kinda warning to others !!!
Bhaal85
They where telling members to constantly die.

They amused me for a while, but then it got boring. :frown:
Reply 4
ThornsnRoses

Thank you,

they're gonna ban you for that. run!
ThornsnRoses

Thank you,

I 100% agree. they do it all the time, but you have to learn to live with it.

there was 1 mod who used to abuse his power and just ban people and delete threads 4 the sake of it, he even lied etc.

barring this particular mod, the rest are sound
they do a good job.
Reply 6
did othello's thread just get deleted?
Reply 7
Tinykates

I believe so, how bizarre.
Reply 8
Tinykates

I think so...but with a good reason. It was beginning to turn into a slagging match... :rolleyes:

Shame I didn't get to say thanks to Serendipity for liking my avatar though :frown:
ThornsnRoses
As I mentioned earlier that what you deem to be offensive is not considered to be offensive to others and vice-versa.

44 complaints in 6 minutes.

the board has rules and guidlines- ignore them and face the consequences.

the deleting and banning of members, especially matouwah' and The g is not up for discussion. i wasted an afternoon as a direct result of their actions.

Latest

Trending

Trending