Done :yep:
Keele- rejected :frown:
Nottingham - rejected :frown:
St georges - rejected :frown:
King's - Interview on 24.03.11 (?!)
Original post by HikaXHaru
x

Ok so the more observant of you will have noticed I'm currently adding another column to the page so you lot can say whether you have to decided to firm, insure, decline or withdraw from your choices.
Adding this since occasionally I'll come across people putting firm next to their offer and tbh I found that messy, but after Yellowmonkeyman suggested it yesterday decided might as well make that extra column.
I'm having to edit each person's row so it's taking a bloody long time so bare with me and when it's done if you want your decision adding to the page but don't know how to do it then put them on here as before :h:

Decisions should only be added to the page when they have been finalised on UCAS :yep:

Hope you lot enjoy it :wink:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

Ok so the more observant of you will have noticed I'm currently adding another column to the page so you lot can say whether you have to decided to firm, insure, decline or withdraw from your choices.
Adding this since occasionally I'll come across people putting firm next to their offer and tbh I found that messy, but after Yellowmonkeyman suggested it yesterday decided might as well make that extra column.
I'm having to edit each person's row so it's taking a bloody long time so bare with me and when it's done if you want your decision adding to the page but don't know how to do it then put them on here as before :h:

Decisions should only be added to the page when they have been finalised on UCAS :yep:

Hope you lot enjoy it :wink:

Good luck mate :L :wink:
Offer from Manchester :biggrin: after being on hold for a month :P
Reply 2227
Original post by rosieposie2
Offer from Manchester :biggrin: after being on hold for a month :P

What are the conditions of the offer?

Spoiler

Firmed Cambridge
Insurance: Birmingham :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Woooooo no more ucas! :smile:
update: UNCONDITIONAL FROM MANCHESTER!! yay :smile: x
Reply 2230
St Andrews offer! :smile: conditional on Swedish grades :P
Original post by _lynx_
Just finished off adding the extra columns. Gotta love division of labour, ey Penguin? :smile: Sorry about earlier :colondollar:

I'm showing everyone this since I want people to realise how much work this man has put into the page :yep:

Anyway this man deserves some recognition because adding that extra column to each uni means not only editing each subsection, but also adding this: || to each row, which might not sound like a lot but trust me, with the page as full as it is at the moment.. it's a lot of work, so I cannot express how much time he's put into this :yep:

If you're using the extra column up to Newcastle then thank me, but if it's Newcastle and onwards then you should be thanking _lynx_ :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Bubbles2010
Just want to clarify your Cambridge firm, is that for Murray Edwards or for Sidney Sussex? :dontknow:

Original post by Hbosustow1
x

Original post by filea
x

Original post by _lynx_
What are the conditions of the offer?

AAA :smile: thanks
Reply 2233
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I'm showing everyone this since I want people to realise how much work this man has put into the page :yep:

Anyway this man deserves some recognition because adding that extra column to each uni means not only editing each subsection, but also adding this: || to each row, which might not sound like a lot but trust me, with the page as full as it is at the moment.. it's a lot of work, so I cannot express how much time he's put into this :yep:

If you're using the extra column up to Newcastle then thank me, but if it's Newcastle and onwards then you should be thanking _lynx_ :biggrin:

Spoiler

Thanks :colondollar: But most of the props should go to Penguin as he has led the change.

Spoiler

Original post by rosieposie2
AAA :smile: thanks

Updated :smile:
Original post by Hbosustow1
update: UNCONDITIONAL FROM MANCHESTER!! yay :smile: x

Unconditional? How come? You mean they'll take whatever grades you get?

didn't know you could get an offer like that!

Is there any pattern to whether you hear earlier or later? I have yet to hear fro King's and Bristol, but I see from this thread that some people have already heard form them (both positively and negatively). So what's with the huge variation in dates? Can't they just contact people in a block? :dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by DonnieBrasco
Unconditional? How come? You mean they'll take whatever grades you get?

didn't know you could get an offer like that!

Is there any pattern to whether you hear earlier or later? I have yet to hear fro King's and Bristol, but I see from this thread that some people have already heard form them (both positively and negatively). So what's with the huge variation in dates? Can't they just contact people in a block? :dontknow:

If you want more detail about his/her offer then PM that person or ask on the manchester thread..

But very quickly unconditionals are given to those that already have the grades (re-applicants etc)
Offer from Manchester (AAA)
On hold from Keele
Reply 2237
Original post by glittergunshot
Offer from Manchester (AAA)
On hold from Keele

Done :smile:
Firmed HYMS.. Information for Penguin if he makes my suggested column :wink:
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
x

Did you not check the page?

me and_lynx_ have added the extra column :wink: