The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3980
Truered for deputy leader!

(If I keep saying "Truered for *soc role*" all the time, I'm sure to get one :shakecane: )

:ahee:
:slap:

Kestral didn't say hi to me. :ashamed2:
Reply 3982
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered
Truered for deputy leader!

(If I keep saying "Truered for *soc role*" all the time, I'm sure to get one :shakecane: )

:ahee:

:no: you have to fight for it :hmmm:
Vin, I was looking at your list on Animeplanet and saw you dropped Panty and Stocking on episode 2. I did the same thing, wishing I'd never even watched it. :colondollar:
Reply 3984
:unimpressed:
Reply 3985
That madoka nendoroid is cute :puppyeyes:
Original post by Wolfiexe

Original post by Wolfiexe
Vin, I was looking at your list on Animeplanet and saw you dropped Panty and Stocking on episode 2. I did the same thing, wishing I'd never even watched it. :colondollar:

No I finished it :confused: whilst it was crude and sometimes disgusting ...that cake ep :wtf: ..it was pretty funny and was good to see something so different at times when there's alot of similarity in newer series. :yep:
Reply 3986
Original post by vin
No I finished it :confused: whilst it was crude and sometimes disgusting ...that cake ep :wtf: ..it was pretty funny and was good to see something so different at times when there's alot of similarity in newer series. :yep:

Agreed.

Original post by vin
:no: you have to fight for it :hmmm:

We've got to fight fight fight fight fight for this love. :heart:

Original post by Aiko
Agreed.

Agreeed, because it's you. :colondollar: :suith:
Reply 3989

Original post by Aiko
Agreed.

:proud:
...oops, I think I was just comparing my list with yours and got mixed up or something, my bad. :redface: But I couldn't get into it at all, just not my kind of thing I guess. :biggrin:
Reply 3991
I've just started watching Denpa onna (ep 3 now) and it's just reminded me- what is that thing that often plays in shows- sounds a bit like someone half heartedly playing a flute and normally appears in comedy shows/when panning over a street

:nyoron:
:slap:
Reply 3993
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered
I've just started watching Denpa onna (ep 3 now) and it's just reminded me- what is that thing that often plays in shows- sounds a bit like someone half heartedly playing a flute and normally appears in comedy shows/when panning over a street

:lolwut: what are you talking about, more description:s:
Reply 3994
:grouphugs:

How are you all today?
Reply 3995
Must say The Girl who Leapt through Time was very good I really liked it and has put me in a good mood for going out :grin: though I got distracted by watching it and am now behind on drinking aka pretty sober :sad:
Reply 3996
Original post by Truered

I believe you're referring to the sound the traffic lights make when it's clear to cross. This is accompanied by a count down. :smile:
Reply 3997
Original post by Crazy Paving
Agreeed, because it's you. :colondollar: :suith:

:redface: :tongue:

:emog:
Reply 3998
Original post by Aiko
I believe you're referring to the sound the traffic lights make when it's clear to cross. This is accompanied by a count down. :smile:

Nope, but that was another one that confused me for a while a few years back :nyoron:

It occurs at 8:42-45/6 of Denpa onna episode 3

Reply 3999
Original post by Truered
Nope, but that was another one that confused me for a while a few years back :nyoron:

It occurs at 8:42-45/6 of Denpa onna episode 3

I always thought that it was meant to be some child practicing their recorder to give the illusion that there are other people in the towns than just our protagonists!

Latest