Scroll to see replies

Reply 5980
Original post by IGX_RSV2
Depends what you need to know about them :smile: Im no expert though

Ah ok :colondollar:

Original post by Truered
I know about nendoroids :yes:

My P&S ones turned up today.

My Dad got another pass. £20 for 4 days now, when he could have got £15 for 5 days.

I hope he doesn't think I'm giving him any money :nyoron:

That's very silly :giggle:

Was just wondering, I know they bring out different nendoroids every year, is it difficult/expensive to get nendoroids which were brought out in previous years? Also where's the best place to buy them?
Reply 5981
It's really expensive to hire gowns and sort photos for graduation ceremonies, so I "borrowed" daddy's credit card
Reply 5982
Original post by JWH
Come to Lincoln as then you can visit me :grin:

Wish I could :laugh: right now trying not to spend money on train tickets/con tickets/figurines/pokemon merchandise & save it for food/rent/bills until I start work
Reply 5983
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
Wish I could :laugh: right now trying not to spend money on train tickets/con tickets/figurines/pokemon merchandise & save it for food/rent/bills until I start work

want to share daddy's credit card?
Reply 5984
Original post by Juno
want to share daddy's credit card?

I don't think your dad will quite see it as 'sharing' :laugh: so I will respectfully decline
Reply 5985
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
I don't think your dad will quite see it as 'sharing' :laugh: so I will respectfully decline

I told him the photos would cost £50. I didn't mention the other bits that made it £114 in total...
Reply 5986
Original post by Juno
I told him the photos would cost £50. I didn't mention the other bits that made it £114 in total...

:lolwut:
Reply 5987
Original post by skipp
Ah ok :colondollar:

That's very silly :giggle:

Was just wondering, I know they bring out different nendoroids every year, is it difficult/expensive to get nendoroids which were brought out in previous years? Also where's the best place to buy them?

To the best of my knowledge the only way to get older ones is occasional reissues or buying from others...which normally involves ebay, which is a big no-no for anime figures.

If it looks too cheap to be true it probably is :awesome:

I'm not sure of the best place- I only use archonia which is more expensive as it's from Europe, but I avoid extra taxes :yes:
Reply 5988
Original post by Truered
To the best of my knowledge the only way to get older ones is occasional reissues or buying from others...which normally involves ebay, which is a big no-no for anime figures.

If it looks too cheap to be true it probably is :awesome:

I'm not sure of the best place- I only use archonia which is more expensive as it's from Europe, but I avoid extra taxes :yes:

:nooo:

Thank you for the advice; this year's aren't so appealing to me :o: and really just after sebastian & luka: last reissue of the latter was last year, and only amazon entry is in on .com rather than on .co.uk

Will have to wait patietly :giggle:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5989
Good luck finding those :nyoron:

I ordered a Luka one, but someone else must have at the same time...had to wait a few weeks but they got some in stock...they're out now I think, it was a few months ago.

Can't ever recall seeing the other in stock.
Reply 5990
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
:lolwut:

Shhhhhhhhhh!
Reply 5991
Original post by Truered
Good luck finding those :nyoron:

I ordered a Luka one, but someone else must have at the same time...had to wait a few weeks but they got some in stock...they're out now I think, it was a few months ago.

Can't ever recall seeing the other in stock.

They are out unfortunately :laugh: there's a petit one in a tuna car...but that's not really what I'm after :o:

Best thing about not being able to buy something though is that it saves my wallet...I bought this recently....so would have had to wait a couple of months before purchasing a nendoroid, but will start watching the site when I start work...in case anything good comes out :giggle:

edit: wait...just spotted, she's in stock but way out of my price range, at least I know where to look now :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5992
Original post by skipp

Original post by skipp
They are out unfortunately :laugh: there's a petit one in a tuna car...but that's not really what I'm after :o:

Best thing about not being able to buy something though is that it saves my wallet...I bought this recently....so would have had to wait a couple of months before purchasing a nendoroid, but will start watching the site when I start work...in case anything good comes out :giggle:

edit: wait...just spotted, she's in stock but way out of my price range, at least I know where to look now :h:

you've turned into a figure nerd :shock:
Reply 5993
One of us me and AJ
Reply 5994
You silly little things.:pierre:
Reply 5995
I know half of you guys have done A level maths in the past. Could someone clarify the meaning of this question for me? I seem to have not fully grasped the understanding of English language yet :ahee:

'determine the stationary points of f(x) and classify them'

By classify it means to find out whether they're a point of inflexion or a minimal/maximal extremum right? :hmmmm:
Reply 5996
vin
:poke:

Guess what program I'm currently using... :awesome:

Begins with M :colone:
Reply 5997
Original post by Keoje
I know half of you guys have done A level maths in the past. Could someone clarify the meaning of this question for me? I seem to have not fully grasped the understanding of English language yet :ahee:

'determine the stationary points of f(x) and classify them'

By classify it means to find out whether they're a point of inflexion or a minimal/maximal extremum right? :hmmmm:

Yes, that's what it means :yep:

edit: and if you're using matlab I want to play :puppyeyes: we don't use it at my uni :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5998
Original post by vin
you've turned into a figure nerd :shock:

Ye :colondollar: it's nice to have figures and stuff...makes my room seem all friendly
Reply 5999
I'm not sure whether or not to be proud of the fact I am still after countless games and playing against a lot of people I am still unbeaten on Dance Central on the xbox kinect :ninja:

Latest