The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Crazy Paving

Original post by Crazy Paving
I meant as a day job. :colonhash:

so did I :pierre:
i have a cold again :frown: i'm rarely ill at home but have been ill so much at uni.
gonna go to the shop in a bit and get some peach ice tea. i drink so much of it at home maybe its good for your immune system.
Original post by Annaconda
i have a cold again :frown: i'm rarely ill at home but have been ill so much at uni.
gonna go to the shop in a bit and get some peach ice tea. i drink so much of it at home maybe its good for your immune system.

:console:

That'd probably be the vitamin C - have you been getting your regular intake of it? It boosts the immune system (so i've heard). It's always sensible and rather fun to go to a nearby market/store on a saturday morning to pick up next week's fruit supply. Oranges. :coma: Lemon and honey warm water is packed with nutrients and energy too.

Take care of yourself. :hugs:

-

On another note:

I can't beat airman! No matter how many times I try I can't dodge the tornados!
Reply 1583

Yeah, you need vitamins. Preferably from food, but if not then in tablet form.
i've been eating lots of vegetables though, i thought i was being really healthy.
And fruit is expensive. except our local shop sells lychees for about 5p each!
i've been eating lots of vegetables though, i thought i was being really healthy.
And fruit is expensive. except our local shop sells lychees for about 5p each!

Can you get your hands on some tomatoes? They're packed with vitamin C and are absolutely delicious in sandwiches. :coma:
suuup homies :biggrin:
Reply 1587
:slap:
Reply 1588
Original post by Truered
:slap:

Morning, Tru-pyon. How's things? :hugs:
Reply 1589

Original post by Aiko
Morning, Tru-pyon. How's things? :hugs:

:hmmm: you shouldnt be rewarding his kind of behaviour with attention
Reply 1590
:hugs:

I'm ok. Hoping some accessories I bought for the rat cage turn up today :moon:
Reply 1591
I just checked with the tracking number online and it seems to have been delivered :ahee:

Next, to turn on the old wireless so my DS can have internets, and get some rare pokemans
prob my 2nd worst hangover ever :sigh: managed to get to my tutorial and lecture though :smile:
Reply 1593
Original post by vin
:hmmm: you shouldnt be rewarding his kind of behaviour with attention

Morning, Vin-kin. :hugs:

Original post by Truered
:hugs:

I'm ok. Hoping some accessories I bought for the rat cage turn up today :moon:

Glad to read, and curiously, how are your rodent companions faring of late? :tongue: :hugs:

I had the privilege of experiencing BA's business class on behalf of my employer, which I was thoroughly impressed with. I've never flown with BA before either. I'd wager that they're even better than JAL in terms of service and facilities on offer during the flight.
Reply 1594
I don't have any rats yet (have to wait until I move into the bigger bed room) but my hamster is doing well. Bought him on the 7th November, and he is still alive :awesome:
Reply 1595
Original post by Truered
I don't have any rats yet (have to wait until I move into the bigger bed room) but my hamster is doing well. Bought him on the 7th November, and he is still alive :awesome:

Ah, I see. :smile: I'm sure he'll lead a long and fulfilled life under your care. :yes: :hugs:
Reply 1596
Given how long he sleeps, he shouldn't be wearing himself out any time soon :unimpressed:
Reply 1597
Original post by Truered

Original post by Truered
Given how long he sleeps, he shouldn't be wearing himself out any time soon :unimpressed:

he needs a treadmill and a personal trainer :sadnod:
Reply 1598
When not sleeping he spends hours running on his wheel.

He is a strange fellow :ahee:
Reply 1599

:rofl:

Latest