The Student Room Group

Has anybody ever written "lol" in any exam?

Quite simply the title, "lol" or "lmao" or anything of the sort could have been used in any context.

Just curious to see if anybody on TSR or knows anybody irl that has written "lol" in an exam.

Please state which subject and the grade you obtained.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1

lol
Original post by yourworstnightmare
Quite simply the title, "lol" or "lmao" or anything of the sort could have been used in any context.

Just curious to see if anybody on TSR or knows anybody irl that has written "lol" in an exam.

Please state which subject and the grade you obtained.

I know someone who in R.E. when posed the question "Do you believe in God? Explain."

Answered: I Believe that God is a DJ, Life is a dancefloor, Love is the rhythm and you are the music.
He got a level 2 because he mentioned the words God and believe - attempted understanding hahahaha!
Yes. I was doing a sociology exam on youth culture.
Original post by DarkReminiscence
Yes. I was doing a sociology exam on youth culture.

What was the sentence? :tongue:
Reply 5
yes because i made a funny pun in politics exam
Original post by Broderss
yes because i made a funny pun in politics exam

"David Cameron has the forehead of a troll, lol."

That by any chance? :mmm:
Original post by yourworstnightmare
****ing LAD.

He did go down as a legend.
I wrote 'lol' in my English Language AS exam because we were supposed to talk about how language is being used in the modern day and I in my section on text talk obviously 'lol' was gonna get a mention along with various smileys etc.
Reply 9
i wrote lol in a physics exam because i didn't have a clue, i got a C over all. i have also answered an exam question with 'wouldn't you like to know :wink:'
Reply 10
Not that I have ever heard of.
yes, in a medicine exam.

They were supposed to ask us clinical stuff and they asked the difference between substrate level and oxidative phosphorylation. I put a line through the table and wrote "lol" underneath. :mmm:
no, but in an exam where i hadn't been taught half of it, i had to draw a diagram, but instead i drew a picture of myself as a cowgirl. i was annoyed coz it was a resit that had been sceduled on the last day of sixth form and while i was failing a crappy exam, everyone was having fun and saying their goodbyes.
Reply 13
In my sister's food tech gcse, she left it blank and just wrote "food tech is a pointless subject that I wish I'd never taken!" in every single answer space... still came out with a C :s-smilie:
No, but I believe that I may have in in my English language coursework on internet language.
Reply 15
:teehee: No, Being in an exam is so stressful that I can't think of Laughing Out Loud! :colonhash:
wrote lol in maths exam once, in brackets after an answer was 69. no idea whether i got the mark, but i passed so :biggrin: haha.

also wrote CBA in massive letters on a big confusing equation question on a physics exam. it was a resit that i'd already got an A in so I was just pissing around mostly, answering all the questions jokingly.
can't wait for the confusion of my teachers when i probably get a U.
Original post by Sabiha09
In my sister's food tech gcse, she left it blank and just wrote "food tech is a pointless subject that I wish I'd never taken!" in every single answer space... still came out with a C :s-smilie:

she lied
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
I always wanted to in economics :colondollar: but I always had a fear of failing so dint bother :rofl:
She may not have lied, it may have been that a practical exam (or something of the sort), pushed her grade up.

Quick Reply

Latest