The Student Room Group

No Masturbation for 30 days!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr C Back

Original post by Mr C Back
just banged one out in a rivision break,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool: lol

In a revision break?? My, how can you return to revise now?? Will you not be tired and lethargic??
I have busted one out twice today - not sure if there is to be a third? I am not even feeling very aroused after doing it twice today.

Show me a naked babe now and I would just blink and change the channel....
Reply 22
I will join the challenge.
Original post by Calanon

Original post by Calanon
I will join the challenge.

Excellent! You will become an Alpha Male in no time!
Day 1.

Still recovering after 3 sessions yesterday! I do not think that I will be masturbating for about a year as I think I may have pulled a bit too hard down there...

Not horny at all... :frown:
Reply 25
being a man of the cloth i need to restrain from masturbation every day and its not an easy thing to do. i find that a prostate massage helps with my cravings and have up to around 3 a day on a good day. unfortunately this relief doesnt come with out its down sides. due to forcing a 3 fingerstinger up my tiny tittle arse hole i damaged the precapillarry sphincters and im not bound to a but plug or i will **** uncontrollably.
p.s i love nuns feet
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
I have busted one out twice today - not sure if there is to be a third? I am not even feeling very aroused after doing it twice today.

Show me a naked babe now and I would just blink and change the channel....

your a ducking weirdo/gay/**** stabber/fudge packer/qweer/homo/salad dodger/
Original post by tarquin II

Original post by tarquin II
your a ducking weirdo/gay/**** stabber/fudge packer/qweer/homo/salad dodger/

You are very weird. Your posts are incomprehensible and unintelligible. :facepalm:
My day 1 draws to an end and I feel that I can do these 30 days!

Is anybody still with me?? :lol:
Reply 29
Just seen this thread.

Haven't had one today, but was planning to, may not bother, I'll see.

Me and my mate used to have competitions to see who could go the longest, I went 23 days once!
Original post by Feesh
Just seen this thread.

Haven't had one today, but was planning to, may not bother, I'll see.

Me and my mate used to have competitions to see who could go the longest, I went 23 days once!

:colonhash:

I went 62 days once.
Day 2.

Going well.

Level of horniness on a scale of 1-10 - 2.
Going strong!
Failed.

Restart tomorrow. :sigh:
Reply 34
After 3 days, still going strong. In fact I don't even feel that tempted for some reason. :tongue:
This thread is hilarious. :rofl:

I'd join if I could, but I've not masturbated for around 3 years now. Good luck to all you soldiers - make whatever you're doing this for proud.

I had a friend who tried something like this (he was trying to abstain from sex for a while). He told me every time he became aroused, he just did strenuous exercise and felt drained afterwards.... so get fit while abstaining. :cute:
Day 1.

Now, I have disciplined myself - no masturbation at all!
Original post by Kagutsuchi
This thread is hilarious. :rofl:

I'd join if I could, but I've not masturbated for around 3 years now. Good luck to all you soldiers - make whatever you're doing this for proud.

I had a friend who tried something like this (he was trying to abstain from sex for a while). He told me every time he became aroused, he just did strenuous exercise and felt drained afterwards.... so get fit while abstaining. :cute:

Well done for not masturbating at all! Of course there is no need to join - you do your thing now! :borat:
Original post by Calanon
After 3 days, still going strong. In fact I don't even feel that tempted for some reason. :tongue:

Good on you!! Keep up the work!
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Well done for not masturbating at all! Of course there is no need to join - you do your thing now! :borat:

Not really anything wrong with masturbation y'know. :nah: Great stress reliever and quite beneficial if done in moderation. You can even - theoretically - train yourself to last longer during sex, which is always a plus.

Quick Reply

Latest