The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by katiemoran7
I don't know apparently we get them next week sometime in an accommodation pack of some sort? Are you single or double room?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, thanks for letting me know! I have no idea haha, I'm going to call them up tomorrow and ask :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I just received a room offer but I don't like it and I cannot call the accommodation office now. What is going to happen if I don't accept it?
Reply 1242
Any postgraduate student have been offered a place..?
Original post by Wild_flower
I just received a room offer but I don't like it and I cannot call the accommodation office now. What is going to happen if I don't accept it?

I received an offer for catered, when I wanted self-catered, and I just declined the offer and reapplied online. Two days later, I got the offer I wanted.

However, this was two weeks ago.. as we're so close to starting now (so many already have their rooms) I'd ring them on Monday to make sure you won't be left without a room - if the offer lasts until Mon? :s-smilie:

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Has anyone else completed their induction yet? I'm staying in Vine Court, catered, but it's saying I pick up my room key on the 7th. I always thought we started on the 14th before freshers?
Original post by daehnerys
Has anyone else completed their induction yet? I'm staying in Vine Court, catered, but it's saying I pick up my room key on the 7th. I always thought we started on the 14th before freshers?

I'm staying there, and was thinking exactly the same thing! I presume we move our stuff in, and then either wait it out until Freshers, or come home :smile: but I'm really not sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, am I the only one having trouble with the E-Induction 'Safety Questions'? After ticking the correct answers and clicking continue, it just asks me to 'please correct the following errors before continuing'. The thing is, there aren't any errors. :\
Original post by Harris Zainul
Hey guys, am I the only one having trouble with the E-Induction 'Safety Questions'? After ticking the correct answers and clicking continue, it just asks me to 'please correct the following errors before continuing'. The thing is, there aren't any errors. :\

Ooo I had the same problem, its with the last question. I had to change the answer to ignore them instead of see if they're okay. Hopefully it'll work for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelxoxo
Ooo I had the same problem, its with the last question. I had to change the answer to ignore them instead of see if they're okay. Hopefully it'll work for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank God that the problem was with the system, and not me! I was beginning to have doubts in completing my LLB. Hahaha. Thanks a lot! Appreciate it. :smile:
Original post by Flibble22
I received an offer for catered, when I wanted self-catered, and I just declined the offer and reapplied online. Two days later, I got the offer I wanted.

However, this was two weeks ago.. as we're so close to starting now (so many already have their rooms) I'd ring them on Monday to make sure you won't be left without a room - if the offer lasts until Mon? :s-smilie:

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Offer expires on Sunday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Harris Zainul
Thank God that the problem was with the system, and not me! I was beginning to have doubts in completing my LLB. Hahaha. Thanks a lot! Appreciate it. :smile:

Hahaha I was questioning myself too! Ah don't worry about it, it's fine! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wild_flower
Offer expires on Sunday

Posted from TSR Mobile

In that case, if you *really* don't want the room, then decline it and start another application straight away. Think carefully though since you lose the "guaranteed room" offer if you cancel this one.
According to their rules, they have no obligation to find you a room a second time - however considering the uni is in clearing, the numbers may be on your side...

Good luck :smile:)
In Vine Court catered but really want self catered! Is everyone moving in on the 14th?
Original post by LaurenJ12
In Vine Court catered but really want self catered! Is everyone moving in on the 14th?

Hey, I'm in Vine catered too. Haha. Moving in on the 15th though.
I'm gonna be staying in Vine Court catered accommodation (unsure of whether I've got a single or double atm). In regards to the whole e-introduction thingymajig, I'm super confused. I've had to book an arrival time of between 3pm and 4pm on the 8th but, ideally, I don't want to arrive until' the 14th. Surely you'll be able to arrive on days other than the 7th and 8th?
Original post by navystriped
I'm gonna be staying in Vine Court catered accommodation (unsure of whether I've got a single or double atm). In regards to the whole e-introduction thingymajig, I'm super confused. I've had to book an arrival time of between 3pm and 4pm on the 8th but, ideally, I don't want to arrive until' the 14th. Surely you'll be able to arrive on days other than the 7th and 8th?

I've booked my slot between 2 and 3 on the 7th, so I think I'm going to move most of my stuff in then; and then come home until the 14th, before going back with just a suitcase of my stuff :smile: I'm only coming from Leeds though, so it's only around a two hour coach journey :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do we get to know our room numbers? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know mine yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really not sure :frown: I just think it's a bit odd that we have to pick a slot to move in, when we don't even know WHERE we're moving haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by danielletelf13
I don't know mine yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither do I which is so annoying haha!

Original post by soph24601
I'm really not sure :frown: I just think it's a bit odd that we have to pick a slot to move in, when we don't even know WHERE we're moving haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I know right. I'm moving into vine court and I've picked a time slot too but I don't even know where I'm supposed to be going and we can move stuff in next week haha! I think we'll be told on Liverpool Life? Not sure though LOL :L

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending