The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
Original post by 24craigour
First WEEKS of January, not first week.

Lol that's what i said ! First weekS.

Anyway, i guess we will hear from them soon!!
Completed RBS test yesterday, just recieved an email this morning saying I've passed. The same email that other people have got, that they cannot guarentee a place on the assessment centre
Reply 1242
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Completed RBS test yesterday, just recieved an email this morning saying I've passed. The same email that other people have got, that they cannot guarentee a place on the assessment centre

Top notch.
Original post by miml
Been 4 weeks since applying to MS and haven't heard anything. Anyone else who applied around that time still waiting to hear?

Yeah same I got an email saying we'd get a response in early December but haven't heard anything back!
Reply 1244
Original post by i_hate_teeth
DB test invite. Has anyone taken the DB numerical?

its kenexa
Yeah, it's really standard. It's PSL (Kenexa) and probably the easiest test. Someone of your impressive standing and stature should finish with 20 mins to spare. Easily.
Original post by LawQC
was it shl? Do they send the test automatically?

Kenexa. Yes.
Reply 1247
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot

They said you passed in the email?

I got an email saying I would be bench-marked against other candidates and they would get back to me. Waiting list rejection?
Unless he got a different email, it just says that you've met the requirements for the tests and they will now short-list candidates from the list of people who met that requirement.
Reply 1249
Ah well this is what I got:

We have received your results, which we will now consider before deciding whether we will be inviting you to the next stage.

Because we will be benchmarking your performance against other candidates who have applied for your selected programme, you may not hear immediately whether you have been successful in reaching the next stage. Please be assured, however, that we will update you when we have come to a decision.

It's not the end of the world, only RBS, but if I don't get any SW's in the end it would of been better than nothing.

Original post by Michael XYZ
-
(edited 12 years ago)
Right, I got:

After reviewing your responses at the online testing stage, we are pleased to inform you that your performance has met our requirements. We are now short listing candidates for progression to the next stage, which will be a face-to-face assessment.

Because we receive many high quality applications, and spaces at the next round are limited, please be aware that we are unable to confirm at this stage whether we will be inviting you to the next stage.
Reply 1251
Right, I got:

Nice one, best of luck.
Thanks, you too.

I wouldn't take yours negatively or worse than mine. Could be a different division?

To be perfectly honest, my test results were pretty poor.
Thanks, you too.

I wouldn't take yours negatively or worse than mine. Could be a different division?

To be perfectly honest, my test results were pretty poor.

What division are you?
Anybody know how the DB AC looks like ? Or do they just interview ?

Same question for CS. Last year it was just a phone interview, but they seem to have changed it for this year.

I know that for MS it is numerical (online), 30 min phone interview (mostly competency, some 'commercial awareness' technicals) and then a face-to-face interview (approx. 30 mins).
Original post by natashabedford
What division are you?

I dunno how many they do/which they do but I would have picked Sales and Trading if there was the option to do that.
Reply 1256
has anyone heard from credit suisse, i just did their numerical and verbal.. think i did well on the verbal and around 16/20 for numerical is this good enough for an interview?
Original post by dogmatichurricane
As it turns out I applied to the wrong one and it's likely the same with the others who were rejected after the personality test too.

I applied to their Summer Internship programme for retail banking and just found the form for their Spring Insight application.

EDIT: Neg...seriously?

lol i didn't neg you, just gave you + rep
Reply 1258
Original post by eco1234
has anyone heard from credit suisse, i just did their numerical and verbal.. think i did well on the verbal and around 16/20 for numerical is this good enough for an interview?

should be fine
Reply 1259
Just completed an interview with Credit Suisse. It went really good I think, not any too hard questions, the interviewers seemed very friendly aswell.

Latest

Trending

Trending