The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Comparative Religion and Social Anthropology-Manchester Interview

ey Guys!

A couple of weeks ago, I had my offer to attend and interview at Manchester University, which is great! But I was wondering if anyone has had one or is going to have one? What do you think they'll ask? I feel so gay. . .but Im wondering what the hell I should wear?!

Its on the 6th of April, and though they had unprecendented numbrs of applicants this year, they're minimun requirements is BBB-which I hold, two A levels at grade B and two AS levels at grade B-they accept this.

I am also doing an intensive Sociology A level, this year, to strength my case and interest, though I could only get a C at best-Tesco!

I got my AS results last week and I achieved A in both modules which is a good start :smile:

Having been rejected by Cardiff and Leeds,and as my final and only offer its rather important I put up a fight for getting in, so when I finally take up that career in Mcdonalds I know I can say I at least tried.

Also, im a member of YHA would it be good to stay in a hostel, or just a premier inn? I plan to go out and drink the night before my interview, just to soak up the atmos. Im thinking of going to a hostel because there is more chance someone will be doing the same. But I dont mind going at it alone :smile: im kinda, cool in a freaky loner way . . like that.

Thanks
Hi,

I help out at interview days for Religions & Theology. Few points:

*Do not worry. It's really an informal chat to make sure you like the place.
* Dress smart - some people come in a suit, some people come in a pair of jeans and a hoody. I always think those who dress smart make the best impression.
* Please don't turn up for your interview hung over/exhausted from a night on the lash. It can be a long day and you need to be on top form.

I work for McDonalds on the side - i wouldn't recommend a career in it.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending