The Student Room Group

Are there hot girls in Banking?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by parmdeep18375
Are there many hot girls in investment banking?

What is the ratio of girls to boys?

Are the front office bankers able to use their more senior credentials to get all of the girls who work in BO/MOffice easily?

Many thanks for any serious replies.

I wouldn't get my hopes up about investment banking if I were you, son.
Reply 21
there was one really hot one in merrill lynch last week go and hunt her down...........
Reply 22
This discussion is ****ing ridiculous. I had to put it on my wall in facebook.

And this "Are the front office bankers able to use their more senior credentials to get all of the girls who work in BO/MOffice easily?" is by far the best quote ever...
Does ur sis count
Reply 24
Original post by fail@maths

Original post by parmdeep18375
Are there many hot girls in investment banking?

What is the ratio of girls to boys?

Are the front office bankers able to use their more senior credentials to get all of the girls who work in BO/MOffice easily?

Many thanks for any serious replies.

Original post by fail@maths
You're quite fit so you should make it. Final rounds? All you need to do hunny is find a horny old MD (and there are alot of them) and simply suck your way to the top.

**** you all for your misogynistic views. That said, it may actually be the women in HR holding "hot" women back, according to this study from Ben Gurion University: http://www.healthfinder.gov/news/newsstory.aspx?docID=646959

to the men: **** you all for your misogynistic views
to the women: grow some balls, i mean ovaries, and embrace feminism and have some self-respect

maybe this view is because i'm american (from orange county, the OC, no less, where 10/10 is the norm), but frankly "attractive" doesn't get you very far, and even if it does, you're a fraud unless you can back it up with equally fierce intellect. Also, say you rely too heavily on it, get hit by a car, and wind up with an underdeveloped mind and nothing to fall back on.
Only in the lap dancing clubs IBers go to.
Reply 26
Yes but they are either CWDs or not for you.

So forget it
Reply 27
wishful thinking: OP is a troll. dammit my forum skills are getting weak
Reply 28
Original post by Txi
Yes but they are either CWDs or not for you.

So forget it

more wishful thinking:

what are "CWDs": "chicks with dicks", not charge with delivery or something like that? i suppose the former is not heteronormative, but would be less offensive right?
(edited 13 years ago)
ugh why are these plebs posting in the IB forum?
Original post by Zweihander
ugh why are these plebs posting in the IB forum?

This is Investment Banking G. Models & Bottles!
Original post by whiplash
Apparently GS HR only recruits models.

Hahahahaha....... this is the best comment on this thread so far!!!!
Original post by Itutu
**** you all for your misogynistic views. That said, it may actually be the women in HR holding "hot" women back, according to this study from Ben Gurion University: http://www.healthfinder.gov/news/newsstory.aspx?docID=646959

to the men: **** you all for your misogynistic views
to the women: grow some balls, i mean ovaries, and embrace feminism and have some self-respect

maybe this view is because i'm american (from orange county, the OC, no less, where 10/10 is the norm), but frankly "attractive" doesn't get you very far, and even if it does, you're a fraud unless you can back it up with equally fierce intellect. Also, say you rely too heavily on it, get hit by a car, and wind up with an underdeveloped mind and nothing to fall back on.

Less chat, more iron. Go.

And if I catch you speaking out of turn again, you'll feel the back of my hand.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 33
I am in the UK as well and I find loads of women I think of as hot. I actually prefer a UK girl rather than a Bulgarian compatriot. :biggrin:
This thread had potential. Alas.
Reply 35
Original post by Michel Foucault
Less chat, more iron. Go.

And if I catch you speaking out of turn again, you'll feel the back of my hand.

And how exactly are your tiny hands coming through the screen again?? Please explain :rofl: Whats the point of this silly ass thread too?

most people in UK are ugly as hell - the men look like theyre meth survivors and the women are fat drunks
Reply 36
Please, go on... it's so funny...
I worked in banking for Lloyds Banking Group for just over 2 years?
It seemed to be more women than men in my department actually.
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
I wouldn't get my hopes up about investment banking if I were you, son.

especially if he doesn't have work experience to add to his needed superb grades :tongue:

bankers are over rated anyway - they caused the economic crisis and they're unpopular now, even if they are rich. No one likes them. They're ********s.

P.S. OP - that is the BEST way to choose a career - see how many hot women in the profession - not many in banking haha, try marketting - lot of fitties in that field! Or work in HR for a modelling agency or something :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending