The Student Room Group

Edexcel Economic B - Paper One - 2023

Are there any forums for economics b in 2023, to discuss potential hot topics this year and for some revision help, I've seen a few for Economics A but there seems to be a shortage of Economics B help online?
Original post by ashtonmahoney
Are there any forums for economics b in 2023, to discuss potential hot topics this year and for some revision help, I've seen a few for Economics A but there seems to be a shortage of Economics B help online?

not sure? i think there may be questions on 4.4 (banks and stuff) because it has never been asked really before and we literally have markets as our prerelease which is all of theme 4
Original post by sophie_newportt
not sure? i think there may be questions on 4.4 (banks and stuff) because it has never been asked really before and we literally have markets as our prerelease which is all of theme 4

thats the worst topic as well ugh
i hope they don't throw in a really niche question about managing risk and uncertainty
Reply 3
Original post by sophie_newportt

Is this for the paper tomorrow? If so, do you have any ideas what any other questions could be, just to do abit more in depth revision for tonight?
Original post by ashtonmahoney
Is this for the paper tomorrow? If so, do you have any ideas what any other questions could be, just to do abit more in depth revision for tonight?

anyone know what the statement of comrehensive income is(1.6.3 part c on the spec)?
Original post by username50028453
anyone know what the statement of comrehensive income is(1.6.3 part c on the spec)?

dont take my word for it but i think that is referring to statements for businesses? 1.6 is all about costs and revenues so the statement is like a table with all the businesses costs and revenues in and states the profits (operating, gross and net) or losses made

Quick Reply

Latest