The Student Room Group

Asking a Girl

How can I say to a Girl that You are Really So Damn Hot Beautiful, when you are so Introvert and never even touched by a girl in your life before except your mother and sisters.
Original post by MankaranGill
How can I say to a Girl that You are Really So Damn Hot Beautiful, when you are so Introvert and never even touched by a girl in your life before except your mother and sisters.

I personally wouldn't because it's borderline simping - not too sure what you feel about that.

If I give a compliment, I usually give a compliment on something that she wouldn't likely have heard before and it's actually genuine.

The more you idolise a girl, the less likely you will be able to date her/she will be attracted to you. You want to be relatively "normal" around her i.e. act how you normally act when you're comfortable. The less comfortable you are, the more awkward it can be.
No matter how beautiful someone is, the person is still human (if she thinks she's more than human, she is probably a narcissist that you wouldn't want anything to do with). It's important that you should consider whether you would be happy with the person as well as whether she would like you; a person who you're not happy with won't usually end well irrespective of how attractive she is.

I would start off a conversation with her like you would with anybody; keep it social, light hearted, and have fun.
Reply 2
It’s usually best not to say this to hot girls as they hear it all the while. Better to stand out from the crowd. Start for saying hello and finding out about her interests and impressing her with yours. If that goes well you can probably say you find her moderately attractive and wouldn’t mind going for a drink together
Reply 3
Yeah u r right I'll act normal nd will try to match our interests.. THANKS for the great advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending