The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sire
Who would you vote for and why? Please add anyone you feel worthy if they're not on the poll.

I dont care anymore.
They're all shitebags.
Reply 2
ShOcKzZ
I dont care anymore.
They're all shitebags.

Except Michael Howard, of course.
Reply 3
Gordon Brown if I could. It would seem he'd tax our eyes out but I've really liked his management of the economy, and the economy is a fragile thing.
Jim ''The'' Bowen.

Legend.
Reply 5
ShOcKzZ
I dont care anymore.
They're all shitebags.

Well they are all the same. "All" meaning both, New Labour is practically Old Tories. And the Lib Dems, who?!
Reply 6
hmm, the poll is not how i expected it to be..
Reply 7
ZJuwelH
Gordon Brown if I could. It would seem he'd tax our eyes out but I've really liked his management of the economy, and the economy is a fragile thing.

As is my bank balance.
Reply 8
Where's edders?!
Reply 9
ShOcKzZ

it will be some1 who went to / is going to go to oxford..
Reply 10
ShOcKzZ

5 posts before anyone looks at the poll. Impressive lol.
Reply 11
ShOcKzZ
it will be some1 who went to / is going to go to oxford..

whats ollie doing there.
Reply 12
ShOcKzZ

Good job I'm not there, I'm running for President of London...

Oh and err, we don't actually elect the Prime Minister.
Reply 13
Sire
Who would you vote for and why? Please add anyone you feel worthy if they're not on the poll. Not really bothering with specific nationalities.

why arent i on these types of polls :frown:
Reply 14
eric bischoff
why arent i on these types of polls :frown:

I thought of adding you, but was being nice because I didn't see anyone seriously voting for a 14yr old who gets drunk a lot. But the thought was there.
Reply 15
Sire
I thought of adding you, but was being nice because I didn't see anyone seriously voting for a 14yr old who gets drunk a lot. But the thought was there.

Hehe. Seriously, why isn't edders (Tory boy) on the poll?

P.S. You should have included yourself.
Reply 16
Mr White
Hehe. Seriously, why isn't edders (Tory boy) on the poll?

P.S. You should have included yourself.

Why me? As for edders, I was going to put him and Lord Huntroyde on, but they seemed obvious choices :smile: So I kind of neglected to do so. Can you edit polls by any chance?
Reply 17
Sire

yes but it is still nice to know im being thought about?

all alcoholics would vote for me because of the no alcohol charge

and im 13
Reply 18
Sire
Why me? As for edders, I was going to put him and Lord Huntroyde on, but they seemed obvious choices :smile: So I kind of neglected to do so. Can you edit polls by any chance?

Yes, I think so. Kick off CurryADD and maybe another in order to fit them on, it's only fair.
Reply 19
Random comment....if you delete the cookies in your Temp folder, you can vote more than once.

Latest

Trending

Trending