The Student Room Group

advice for studying politics

I got my predicted grade which is AAA this means I can't apply to study law at the unis I want to (UCL, KCL, LSE) but I can apply to study politics or politics and international relations. I somewhat keep up with the news but not as much as a politics student would. I generally just look out for commercial news. Can someone please give me advice for my personal statement on politics? Also, some reliable sites where I can read how the political system in the UK works. And lastly any book recommendations. Please someone help me.
Original post by alawuddin
I got my predicted grade which is AAA this means I can't apply to study law at the unis I want to (UCL, KCL, LSE) but I can apply to study politics or politics and international relations. I somewhat keep up with the news but not as much as a politics student would. I generally just look out for commercial news. Can someone please give me advice for my personal statement on politics? Also, some reliable sites where I can read how the political system in the UK works. And lastly any book recommendations. Please someone help me.

The best guide to the workings of the British political system is to watch every episode of Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending