The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
waiting2smile
(can't help smiling) the mods remind me of teachers...it's uncanny the likeness

thin ice there methinks
Reply 141
oanjum
ur thoughts have no value, i dont care what people like u think.

im sure evry1 else would say the same to you. waiting2smile is a far more valued member than me or you, so i suggest you dont mouth off to her, as people clearly do care wot she thinks.
corey
I will do whatever I please, I have not broken any rules of this forum, I have annoyed somebody. That somebody happens to be your good friend and a mod is supposed to be 'impartial' yet you clearly are not.

Now, close this thread. Do something decent for a change.

"I do whatever i please" - you can go away if you want to personally insult me.

"do something decent 4 a change" - who on earth are you all of a sudden?

"you're good friend" - wow, i bet EVERYONE is your friend. :rolleyes:
'
{ingnik']im sure evry1 else would say the same to you. waiting2smile is a far more valued member than me or you, so i suggest you dont mouth off to her, as people clearly do care wot she thinks.

oh you're sweet! But you're a valued member 2.
Reply 144
corey
Of course a Moderator should remain impartial, their views should be whatever they please, but the action they take should not be based on prior viewpoints but on rules.

And that's why I haven't deleted any of your posts yet - I do not want our personal disagreements to impinge on the more professional aspect of moderating.

I will, however, do something about a clearly rude remark (swearing, racism, anything like that) if I see it as an infringement of the rules.
oanjum
the point is..i dont care.

don't worry that's perfectly okay, you don't seem to care about anything...well just as long as you're happy...
Reply 146
waiting2smile
oh you're sweet! But you're a valued member 2.

lol, thts very nice of you but i only joined about 5 days ago!
'
{ingnik']lol, thts very nice of you but i only joined about 5 days ago!

it doesn't matter, your contributions are more encourging than 'oanjum'
Reply 148
Adhsur
Awwww, thank you so much Ollie! Appreciate your niceness! :smile: You're great too.

I would delete bits of this thread, but the rude posts are merged with the not-so-rude ones and I also didn't want to back down from the arguing hehe.

have you seen the mass delete function? delete large chunks of selected posts in one large swipe!

and yes bono, i was fully aware that you were not again adhsur here thanks
ahh a happy ending. just like the harry potter the movie
Ollie
have you seen the mass delete function? delete large chunks of selected posts in one large swipe!

and yes bono, i was fully aware that you were not again adhsur here thanks

good. :wink:

btw: and for that, you go in my sig! have a look!

Latest

Trending

Trending