The Student Room Group

Deloitte BrightStart scheme - Accepted

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I've just completed the numerical test, found it so difficult! Much harder than KPMG.
I'm really not expecting to pass :frown:
Original post by Gcayte
I've just completed the numerical test, found it so difficult! Much harder than KPMG.

Good luck :smile:
Reply 122
Original post by Tactical Nuclear Penguin
Good luck :smile:

Thankyou :smile: I hope they don't take ages to decide :redface:
Reply 123
Reply 124
Original post by Gcayte

What grades have you got/predicted for AS and A level?
Reply 125
Hi,

Im currently filling out an application for Bright Start and wondering is there anything in particular that I need to demonstrate through my application in order to be considered? What is it you believe they're looking for?

Thanks!!
Reply 126
hey what activities do you do in year 1?
Reply 127
I have my first interview in November, they must be really oversubscribed because they sent me an email asking me for my availability over the next two weeks.
Reply 128
Original post by jay96
hey what activities do you do in year 1?

What do you mean by activities?
Hi I have been invited to the assessment center what should I expect?
I applied for the BrightStart programme in London but it was filled up so they said I could apply to the St.Albans one instead. I was wondering if due to it being a smaller office that there's less chance for progression compared to the London office. Also will the salary be different compared to the London office?
Hello. im currently going to be starting the application process and was just wondering if you could give me some tips or tricks you have learned via doing it.
Original post by lewis__Houghton
Hello. im currently going to be starting the application process and was just wondering if you could give me some tips or tricks you have learned via doing it.

PM me I’m a brightstart
Reply 133
Hi guys,

I am applying to the audit school leaver scheme for the 2019 intake and need some advice on the numercial reasoning test. Can u send links to free practice websites for the online immersive assessments that you used. I have already done a few. How did you guys find it-was it easy or hard and any tips

Thanks
Original post by Scottish16
I have had my assessment now and I think it went pretty well. So I am more than willing to share my experience and help anyone who needs it.

Hi there, I know this is 10 years late, but I have just been invited to an assessment centre with Deloitte. I was wondering if you have any insights 10 years later, having now possibly even helped conduct such assessment centres!
Any help would be much appreciated,

Ben.
Hi there. Wondering if I can find anyone who has completed the assessment centre stage of the Legal BrightStart apprenticeship (either now, in 2022, or in the past)? I would appreciate any tips!
I know this is12 years ago but i was just wondering what the salary progression is looking like
Original post by Rargistar
Hello
Been waiting for someone else to come along and surely post on here instead but as it has't happened, I thought I might as well.
So bout a Month ago I was accepted onto the Deloitte BrighStart scheme (For Audit, London, 2011..). This is the scheme for people without a degree, and its the first year. So I was really wondering if anyone else has applied or got through? (Feel free to PM me instead?) Are you accepting? Any thoughts at all?
Happy to answer any questions about the recruitment process etc, which quite frankly was brilliant - especially compared to my experience at PwC. They were really fast in everything they did, and the whole thing took at most about 2 and half months really.
Its clear its the Pilot year as the didn't have a proper HR team dedicated just to the scheme or anything like that (it was all done by the experienced Hires HR manager), and the information on the website can be a little misleading as it refers to the Grad scheme and there are some important differences (obviously) but I was really impressed, hence accepting.
Hope to hear from some people?

Hey I know this is quite some time ago but I just wanted to ask what was your experience in the brightstart apprenticeship and how has your career progressed in the firm, I’m starting the apprenticeship in the BCM team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending