The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2023 Entry

Hi,

I figure rather than trepsing through old stuff I'll create a new thread - I've applied for the Business Transformation scheme in Scotland and am waiting on hearing back after job simulation.

Has anyone heard back after the job simulation/which scheme are u all on :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey, just did my job sim for tech consulting, hoping to hear back soon!
Hi! I completed my Immersive Online Assessment on October 7th (10 days ago), and they have asked for my high school grades then my undergrad first-year grades. Did you guys go through the same process before getting moved on to the job sim?
Reply 3
Original post by hennalin
Hi! I completed my Immersive Online Assessment on October 7th (10 days ago), and they have asked for my high school grades then my undergrad first-year grades. Did you guys go through the same process before getting moved on to the job sim?

Think I might have done it at point of application
Reply 4
According to Deloitte help desk AC's invites won't go out until they've reviewed every candidate .. so a long time
Has anyones Deloitte portal changed from something along the lines of 'you will now be reviewed by an assessor' to 'thank you for your job simulation, we will update you soon'?
Reply 6
Original post by kelchi987
Has anyones Deloitte portal changed from something along the lines of 'you will now be reviewed by an assessor' to 'thank you for your job simulation, we will update you soon'?

Mine has too, but based on what the help desk says, i don’t think it’ll be soon lol
Original post by alexgmt
Mine has too, but based on what the help desk says, i don’t think it’ll be soon lol

Hey, how was your job simulation, it is my very first time doing this so quite nervous any tips would be greatly appreciated :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Collapsedota0
Hey, how was your job simulation, it is my very first time doing this so quite nervous any tips would be greatly appreciated :smile:

cannot particularly remember it - but would recommend having the job description and the what we're looking for type stuff on another tab while you complete it so you can select the 'correct' answers for psychometric stuff

I finished my job sim and waiting to hear back from them. If you were asked your grades, that's a good news usually. Last time I got rejected in final stage assessment so they asked me for my grades after my job sim as far as I remember and then sent me the congratulation msg for AC afterwards. This time they did it just before job sim.
Anyone heard back from job simulation yet? I've applied for Tech-Data Analytics!

Found the job simulation okay to be honest. You couldn't really prep too much for it which kinda threw me off initially when I was prepped for competency questions.
Reply 11
Original post by Ninja_Rose
Anyone heard back from job simulation yet? I've applied for Tech-Data Analytics!

Found the job simulation okay to be honest. You couldn't really prep too much for it which kinda threw me off initially when I was prepped for competency questions.

i got a call from them earlier advising that the scotland data analytics start date is only for April 2024 and saying they’ll push me back on the system
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 12
Hey everyone,

How's it going? I just completed Deloitte's Job Simulation and I had a question. In section 2, when I was asked to write the email I was unable to access the case study at all. Is this normal? It was really hard to analyze anything without the case study.
Original post by naman24
I finished my job sim and waiting to hear back from them. If you were asked your grades, that's a good news usually. Last time I got rejected in final stage assessment so they asked me for my grades after my job sim as far as I remember and then sent me the congratulation msg for AC afterwards. This time they did it just before job sim.

ahhh got it thanks so much! they're taking quite a while... how did the job sim go for you? did you apply for an internship last time or a grad scheme too?
Original post by DhruvG
Hey everyone,

How's it going? I just completed Deloitte's Job Simulation and I had a question. In section 2, when I was asked to write the email I was unable to access the case study at all. Is this normal? It was really hard to analyze anything without the case study.

Bro, Deloitte really dropped the ball on this year's job sim. They chose hirevue instead of their own personal site, which had terrible UI. To answer any of those questions, you had to close the pdf while typing, or type somewhere else and paste it into the answer box. It was a nightmare.
ahhh got it thanks so much! they're taking quite a while... how did the job sim go for you? did you apply for an internship last time or a grad scheme too?

Applied for grad scheme last time too....Felt like a bad nightmare when I got rejected...Lol.....but shit happens you know....
Original post by naman24
Applied for grad scheme last time too....Felt like a bad nightmare when I got rejected...Lol.....but shit happens you know....

awww im so sry to hear that, it's the worst kind of news to hear when uncertainty about the future is already nerve-wracking enough. r u applying for deloitte's grad scheme again this year?
Hi, Did any one hear back after job simulation. I completed job simulation for technology, strategy and transformation three weeks ago.
Could I ask what shows in your portal? assessing or finish
(Original post by bahmad1994)Hi, Did any one hear back after job simulation. I completed job simulation for technology, strategy and transformation three weeks ago.

Could I ask what shows in your portal , like still assessing or just finish

Quick Reply

Latest