The Student Room Group

Deloitte offer holders

Thought it would be good to hear from other offer holders starting September/December 2024 and give any updates. Received the the March newsletter recently.
Reply 1
Anyone spoke to their buddy’s yet?
Reply 2
Original post by sufyanbk
Anyone spoke to their buddy’s yet?

yhh got an email from my buddy like last week, he was a December intake like me
Original post by colwil200_
Thought it would be good to hear from other offer holders starting September/December 2024 and give any updates. Received the the March newsletter recently.

Got my offer for Manchester quite recently, still waiting to hear about onboarding/buddy.
Reply 4
Can anyone share what the current salary of a fresh graduate (Analyst) at Deloitte at the moment? I've done a search and it seems they pay below national average which would be very surprising it's true considering they are in the big four.
Reply 5
Original post by brownowl12
Got my offer for Manchester quite recently, still waiting to hear about onboarding/buddy.

what sector?
what sector?

GI3, wbu?
Reply 7
Original post by brownowl12
GI3, wbu?

FinCrime, pardon my ignorance - what's GI3?
FinCrime, pardon my ignorance - what's GI3?

Global Investment and Innovation Incentives, it's under Tax and Technology :smile:
Original post by Makro
Can anyone share what the current salary of a fresh graduate (Analyst) at Deloitte at the moment? I've done a search and it seems they pay below national average which would be very surprising it's true considering they are in the big four.

Around 28k, but I believe it's slightly higher in London
If any of you are offer holders for brightstart, please dm me on linkedin, i have made a networking gc (linkedin :Maahir Maloo )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending