The Student Room Group

2023 deloitte audit and assurance

Hi I’ve been accepted to the deloitte audit and assurance apprenticeship in Newcastle sept 2023 just wondering if anyone else is starting then or doing audit in Newcastle? X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bella14241423
Hi I’ve been accepted to the deloitte audit and assurance apprenticeship in Newcastle sept 2023 just wondering if anyone else is starting then or doing audit in Newcastle? X

Hi Bella, I haven't seen a lot of apprenticeship applications. Anyway, I'm still waiting for feedback regarding my job simulation. I applied to Manchester though. When did you apply? It's been almost 2 months since I did the job simulation. Their email after the job simulation mentioned that my application was still under review and that I shouldn't be worried if they don't get back right away since they are in "busy season". Do you do a job simulation for apprenticeships?
(edited 1 year ago)
Also, congratulations on your new offer.
Hi I first applied in October the process was really long. I did my first assessment that week then when I did my job simulation (a few weeks later) and found out at the start of December I was accepted for the interview then late December I had an offer. So your timeline is about right for you to find out regarding the job simulation. A lot of people I’ve spoken to waited ages to then be put on a wait list or be accepted. With the wait list people then got offers after a while aswell. This is mostly for graduates I haven’t met any Brightstarts except for Belfast so I think they are just taking their time and maybe sorting graduates first. Best of luck to you for you application though 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 @Joshua102
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi I first applied in October the process was really long. I did my first assessment that week then when I did my job simulation (a few weeks later) and found out at the start of December I was accepted for the interview then late December I had an offer. So your timeline is about right for you to find out regarding the job simulation. A lot of people I’ve spoken to waited ages to then be put on a wait list or be accepted. With the wait list people then got offers after a while aswell. This is mostly for graduates I haven’t met any Brightstarts except for Belfast so I think they are just taking their time and maybe sorting graduates first. Best of luck to you for you application though 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 @Joshua102

Oh I see. So it did and still does take some time. This gives me hope, thanks. Congratulations once again and thank you for your well wishes.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I have got an offer for audit & assurance in Birmingham for the December 2023 intake, is there a groupchat for this?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by gradjob1732
Hi, I have got an offer for audit & assurance in Birmingham for the December 2023 intake, is there a groupchat for this?

Hi there’s a Facebook gc you should have an email for it or you can just search it and they accept you. It’s called deloitte early careers 2023 I think

hi i’m starting an audit apprenticeship in september as well!! but in st albans office
Reply 8
Original post by imstruggling123
hi i’m starting an audit apprenticeship in september as well!! but in st albans office

Hi congratulations. Still waiting for feedback on my job simulation😅
Original post by Joshua102
Hi congratulations. Still waiting for feedback on my job simulation😅

ah yeah the wait after the job simulation was soo long
Reply 10
ah yeah the wait after the job simulation was soo long

I see. I guess everyone has had a fair share of waiting time. It's now my turn. Also, I think it's because I applied for Dec 2023, Manchester
I see. I guess everyone has had a fair share of waiting time. It's now my turn. Also, I think it's because I applied for Dec 2023, Manchester

i think i waited 2-3 months or something but i applied to a smaller office so i guess less applicants to get through
Reply 12
i think i waited 2-3 months or something but i applied to a smaller office so i guess less applicants to get through

Oh okay I see. But I've been waiting for over 3 months I think. I did my job simulation in February.

No way, i applied for st albans too!
Reply 14
Hi Bella, I haven't seen a lot of apprenticeship applications. Anyway, I'm still waiting for feedback regarding my job simulation. I applied to Manchester though. When did you apply? It's been almost 2 months since I did the job simulation. Their email after the job simulation mentioned that my application was still under review and that I shouldn't be worried if they don't get back right away since they are in "busy season". Do you do a job simulation for apprenticeships?

Hi I have a job simulation for deloitte, do you remember what type of question they ask? And tips on how to do well?
Reply 15
Original post by faisza
Hi I have a job simulation for deloitte, do you remember what type of question they ask? And tips on how to do well?

They ask stuff like explain a leadership role, what’s ur best/ worst quality then they give texts which you need to read in 2 mins then it goes onto a video and you have to explain how you would solve the given issue. Make sure you read / take notes on the texts given because you can’t go back and I forgot 😭. Good luck you’ll smash it
Reply 16
They ask stuff like explain a leadership role, what’s ur best/ worst quality then they give texts which you need to read in 2 mins then it goes onto a video and you have to explain how you would solve the given issue. Make sure you read / take notes on the texts given because you can’t go back and I forgot 😭. Good luck you’ll smash it

Oh wow thankss, what position did you apply for I applied for audit graduate.
Reply 17
Original post by faisza
Oh wow thankss, what position did you apply for I applied for audit graduate.

audit Brightstart, I’m in a group chat and either experience was similar. What office are you applying to?
Reply 18
Original post by faisza

Hi Faisza, just like Bella has indicated, you will have texts where you will need to read and provide answers - both numerical and written (in one case where you are supposed to draft an email). You will also get video questions where you can be asked to introduce yourself to your team, explain what you will do in a certain situation and others. You can't be so prepared for it. My advice is to be confident and answer to the best of your ability. You will be fine.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 19
audit Brightstart, I’m in a group chat and either experience was similar. What office are you applying to?
I also have an offer for Newcastle 2023 Audit and assurance school leaver.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending