The Student Room Group

2024 deloitte bright start apprenticeship 2024

Just making this thread so we cann all communicate and support each other.

For reference, I just passed the OIA and going to do the job simulation stage soon

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by ma937

For reference, I just passed the OIA and going to do the job simulation stage soon

Good luck with the Job Simulation :smile:
I’m planning to do mine today
Reply 2
Original post by s3anwich
Good luck with the Job Simulation :smile:
I’m planning to do mine today

Oooh that exciting tell me how you find it, I applied for the audit line!
Reply 3
Original post by ma937

hi what office location did you apply for
Reply 4
Original post by bellamc145
hi what office location did you apply for

I applied to the London office, what about u?!?
Reply 5
Original post by ma937

Sorry, forgot to update! not sure how to feel to be honest :frown:
I think everything went well except for the video responses cause at points my brain just went blank and my nerves took over 😅
I applied for financial crime in the London office!
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 6
Sorry, forgot to update! not sure how to feel to be honest :frown:
I think everything went well except for the video responses cause at points my brain just went blank and my nerves took over 😅
I applied for financial crime in the London office!

financial crime seems so interesting, I felt different cos i feel like the video wasn't that bad but the email draft was shocking cos I was only allowed 1000 characters and that was finished in 1 para :confused:.
But knowing deloitte it gonna take a eternity to deliver our fate!
Reply 7
Original post by ma937
financial crime seems so interesting, I felt different cos i feel like the video wasn't that bad but the email draft was shocking cos I was only allowed 1000 characters and that was finished in 1 para :confused:.
But knowing deloitte it gonna take a eternity to deliver our fate!

ahh so we’re opposites here! the email i found better because i did kind of draft out my answer on paper first before inputting it which kinda allowed me to bring my thoughts together? and it also made sure i was fitting in all the key points that they wanted. regardless i’m hoping we both did well and that we get called to the next stage! and yesss the wait is already killing me inside lol
Reply 8
ahh so we’re opposites here! the email i found better because i did kind of draft out my answer on paper first before inputting it which kinda allowed me to bring my thoughts together? and it also made sure i was fitting in all the key points that they wanted. regardless i’m hoping we both did well and that we get called to the next stage! and yesss the wait is already killing me inside lol

Oh noooooooo! They giving calls that is so much worse cos
A - I don't pick up random number
B- I hate getting rejection calls!

But hopefully we get in to the next round/final cos deloitte is my top options, but i defo need to practice more job sim in the future
Reply 9
Original post by ma937
Oh noooooooo! They giving calls that is so much worse cos
A - I don't pick up random number
B- I hate getting rejection calls!

But hopefully we get in to the next round/final cos deloitte is my top options, but i defo need to practice more job sim in the future

omggg whaaat it’s calls? i did not know that! i’m hoping it’s at a time when i’m not in class because we’re not allowed to keep our phones ;( and same for me! deloitte is my top too. have u applied for other apprenticeships?
Reply 10
omggg whaaat it’s calls? i did not know that! i’m hoping it’s at a time when i’m not in class because we’re not allowed to keep our phones ;( and same for me! deloitte is my top too. have u applied for other apprenticeships?

Haha i feel the same hopefully they dont do it by call but I'm pretty sure there is one for the actual offer/rejection which in my opinion is the worse. But yh I have applied to every apprenticeship under the sun LOLL
Reply 11
Original post by ma937

does anyone know if the brightstar deloitte apprentice is a degree apprenticeship or just an apprenticeship?
Reply 12
Original post by ma937
Haha i feel the same hopefully they dont do it by call but I'm pretty sure there is one for the actual offer/rejection which in my opinion is the worse. But yh I have applied to every apprenticeship under the sun LOLL

I agree because with an email i can control my emotions with a call i’d most likely freak out 😭 did u apply for an audit role w all of them? I was considering auditing but at the same time i don’t think it’s fit for me
Reply 13
Original post by hib09
does anyone know if the brightstar deloitte apprentice is a degree apprenticeship or just an apprenticeship?

a degree apprenticeship! you’ll get a degree level qualification at the end
Reply 14
a degree apprenticeship! you’ll get a degree level qualification at the end

wait really? I thought it was a higher apprenticeship!
Reply 15
I agree because with an email i can control my emotions with a call i’d most likely freak out 😭 did u apply for an audit role w all of them? I was considering auditing but at the same time i don’t think it’s fit for me

Trust me im such a bad liar so if they ask me if I'm ok I will bug out after the rejection
I'm soo wierd i change the role with each company and just want a range of apprenticeships to choose from but with Deloitte I picked audit 😂
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by ma937

Did anyone get an offer to continue on to the assessment centre yet
Reply 17
Did anyone get an offer to continue on to the assessment centre yet

Nope still waiting patiently 😭 what about you?
Original post by ma937
Nope still waiting patiently 😭 what about you?

Same😭😭😭😭
Reply 19
Same😭😭😭😭

any updates, i might email them cos it been 2 weeks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending