The Student Room Group

Typical black racists

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jtking3000

"A troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

I would say you're a troll moss, however troll was defined by a white man so i might be using the term incorrectly :-/

Accussing someone of trolling is trolling and more to the point speak VOLUMES about the racism that is in you where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano. There are a myriad of public spaces which are white, or service only a white community (VDARE, American Renaissance, Tea Party, Forbes 500 List, facebook etc). But as I’ve said before white people expect everyone to write to your point of view

AS IF THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE DOING THAT ALREADY

Your ignorance is no surprise. Rather it’s the result of whites isolation from black people in your daily lives. Most whites live in virtually all-white neighborhoods, have all white friends and family, go to all white places. One can expect this degree of isolation to lead to a skewed perception of what other people experience. After all, if one doesn't know many blacks, or witness discrimination, it is all the more likely that one will find the notion of widespread mistreatment hard to digest. Especially when you have been socialized to give more credence to what members of your own group say, than what the racial "other" tells you is true
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ShadowConspiracy
x

Out of interest, do you BMX?
Original post by Moss_Side_Time
Accussing someone of trolling is trolling and more to the point speak VOLUMES about the racism that is in you where even a single small instance of contrary opinions are a threat to you and causes you to erupt like a hilarious volcano.

hahaha yeah saying you're a troll makes me a troll and racist. how could i be so blind :rolleyes:

You remind me an extreme feminist blog on the internet i once saw where if you made a funny quip about the post you were promoting sexual objectification of women and made you a rape supporter.

"There are a myriad of public spaces which are white, or service only a white community (VDARE, American Renaissance, Tea Party, Forbes 500 List, facebook etc)"

:lolwut:
Original post by Jtking3000
hahaha yeah saying you're a troll makes me a troll and racist. how could i be so blind :rolleyes:

You remind me an extreme feminist blog on the internet i once saw where if you made a funny quip about the post you were promoting sexual objectification of women and made you a rape supporter.

"There are a myriad of public spaces which are white, or service only a white community (VDARE, American Renaissance, Tea Party, Forbes 500 List, facebook etc)"

:lolwut:

That's how whites are argue.

You say I'm a troll because your a troll.

You say I'm racist because your racist.

You say I'm extreme because your extreme

It's called 'projection.' When someone subconsciously realizes that a particular trait applies to them, they attempt to locate that trait in others, so as to alleviate the stigma or self-doubt engendered by the trait in question.

Thus

It's also can de-rail the argument because then it makes personal and turns what was a good debate into a mudslinging contest
Reply 84
lol at the comments section.
That's how whites are argue.

It's called 'projection.' When someone subconsciously realizes that a particular trait applies to them, they attempt to locate that trait in others, so as to alleviate the stigma or self-doubt engendered by the trait in question.

Thus

It's also can de-rail the argument because then it makes personal and turns what was a good debate into a mudslinging contest
You realise avoiding the argument and attacking the opponent is a circumstantial ad hominem, which is a logical fallacy that you seem to employ in almost all of your arguments. Attack the point and the not the assumed qualities of the opponent that led them to raising said point. :indiff:
Reply 86
Don't you know, it's impossible for black people to be racist! Even if a black person broke into a white person's home, tortured him and killed him for being white he still couldn't possibly be accused of racism. At least according to Joseph Harker:

White people need to accept that, no matter how many anti-racist demos they've marched on, they inevitably make assumptions, however subconscious, which are influenced by a racist society and which help to form their views and opinions. To refute this is to be in complete denial. But this is not a blame game. Institutional racism is now an accepted term, but it's not the inanimate "institutions" which are racist; it's their staff who perpetuate the overall inequalities by their actions. The acknowledgement of personal racism is simply a prerequisite before anyone can begin to eradicate its pernicious effects.

As a black man, I admit I am bound to suffer from prejudices of my own. I cannot be racist, however, because in the global order I do not belong to the dominant group. If I were to mistreat a white person, no matter how low in social status, the weight of this country's white power structure would come down against me. As Stephen Lawrence's parents found, this force does not come to the aid of black people.

And how could I be racist anyway? I assure you, some of my best friends are white.

Oh yeah, and all white people are racists!

Genuinely, this is how many Guardian readers think.
Original post by whyumadtho
You realise avoiding the argument and attacking the opponent is a circumstantial ad hominem, which is a logical fallacy that you seem to employ in almost all of your arguments. Attack the point and the not the assumed qualities of the opponent that led them to raising said point. :indiff:

He' s not making a point. It's him doing an ad hom. It's him who is mudslinging. If someone say's your racist or your a troll. How can you respond to that ? If you respond then that's puts THEM into control of the argument where you will have to prove to them that your not racist nor are you are a troll.

Nice trick.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Selkarn
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81524213/

Does this kind of thing strike a chord with anyone? I see it happening all the time

Idiotic blacks with obvious racist agenda picking fights with people from other races

Not saying that every black person is like this, just that where I live you see this kind of thing all the time, and it's happened to me a few times to, obviously if it was a black guy in the video though he would've just laughed and said "it's cool" or something

Dirty racists

Um,

Firstly who picks up random bags in the street anyway.

Secondly yes the guy who happened to be black was an "animal", but there is nothing really that I noticed to suggest racism.
He' s not making a point. It's him doing an ad hom. It's him who is mudslinging. If someone say's your racist or your a troll. How can you respond to that ? If you respond then that's puts THEM into control of the argument where you will have to prove to them that your not racist nor are you are a troll.

Nice trick.
You completely ignore unsubstantiated attacks on your character that are entirely impertinent to the argument. Reciprocation of a circumstantial ad hominem only leads to argumentative digression, which should be avoided. What you may or may not be is irrelevant to the discussion, so do not attempt to confirm or refute the statement.

I am not only addressing that quote, but the majority of your points seem to attack the assumed qualities of the proponent of the statement instead of the actual point.

Nice trick.

do you study/studied psychology?
Reply 91
Racial violence is also a power whites have, so the power that might obtain in such a situation is hardly unique to us. Plus even if this man would beaten the white guy up, the power of violence is not really power at all, had he used it, he would broken the law and went to jail.

How is racist when if your going to be racist your gonna end up in jail ?

So if five skinheads beat up an Asian guy, and are tried and convicted it's not racist because they're going to jail?

Racism is much more potent when it can be deployed without having to break the law to do it. So discrimination in lending, employment, housing though illegal, is not going to result in the person going to jail. What separates white racism from black racism is the ability of white racism to become lodged in the minds and perceptions of people. White perceptions are what end up counting in a white-dominated society. If whites say Blacks are savages, then you better believe blacks will be seen as savage.

It reminds of what this white person said to me once he said “Thanks to black racism, white people would not be safe standing on the street corner in Moss side” Even though he was wrong…I just said “Well seeing as to how there aren’t white people demanded the right to stand on street corners in Moss Side, it’s absence is not really a disadvantaged suffered by white people”

That this was the BEST example of black racism he could come up. Speaks volumes about the differences in white and black racism

It must be terrible for you suffering white racism on a daily basis. I feel for you, I really do. What I don't understand is why so many ethnic minorities are desperate to live in Europe, if white people are such nasty racists?
Original post by Clecky

What I don't understand is why so many ethnic minorities are desperate to live in Europe, if white people are such nasty racists?

First off they ain't.

Secondly

You assume that blacks want to come the UK and are richer in the UK because white brits have been kinder to us than Africans would be.

Wrong : Blacks are richer in the UK because the UK is richer.

The pie is so big in UK that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person would get in the many places in Africa. Which is why people from the Third World come to the UK : Poverty is worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism. Your argument also overlooks how Africa got to be so poor in the 1st place. You turn a blind eye to the effect of the Atlantic slave trade on Africa and the effect of white rule, both direct (colonial empires) and indirect (banana republics). And like most white arguments you try to makes whites look good by comparing you to someone else.

But you know what’s funny ? You lying.

Whites pretty much let blacks twist in the wind. Whatever blacks have achieved in the UK has been in spite of whites for the most part. Most whites were quite fine with “No whites signs” in the 60’s, if you remember. And even now white people seem to be quite fine, black ghettos and high rates of black unemployment, black people dying (on average) 10 years earlier than whites, black men in prison, black deaths in police custody (so long as it is not in your neighbourhood).

Original post by Clecky

So if five skinheads beat up an Asian guy, and are tried and convicted it's not racist because they're going to jail ?

That is racist. Although when whites kill blacks they get away with (Steven Lawrence) Black guys beating white guys is not really racism, because racial violence is also a power whites have, so the power that might obtain in such a situation is hardly unique to blacks. Unlike the power to deny a bank loan for racial reasons, to steer certain homebuyers away from living in nicer neighborhoods, or to racially profile in terms of policing.

Those are powers that can only be exercised by the more dominant group. The power of violence is not really racism at all, since to exercise it, you has to break the law. Racism is much more potent when it can be used without having to break the law to do it. Discrimination in housing, education, employment, though illegal, is not going to result in the person going to jail.
Original post by whyumadtho
You completely ignore unsubstantiated attacks on your character that are entirely impertinent to the argument. Reciprocation of a circumstantial ad hominem only leads to argumentative digression, which should be avoided. What you may or may not be is irrelevant to the discussion, so do not attempt to confirm or refute the statement.

I am not only addressing that quote, but the majority of your points seem to attack the assumed qualities of the proponent of the statement instead of the actual point.

I'll answer the point if they make a point. But saying "Your racist" or "Your a troll" means they are starting the debate with a name call because they know if they don't, they will eventually run out of knowledge. But if they resort to mudslinging, it's become a problem of character, not smarts.

So it turns any discussion into a petty competition, just like it does in school-yards and it quickly deteriorates into a 'pushing and shoving' contest. If you're discussing something and you think you're opinion is superior for whatever reason, then show it, they lose the moral high ground when they return to an immature attitude that they should have grown out of a long time ago.

Arguments stand or fall on their own merits, not on who made them and why. But I suppose directly quoting something an argument stands or falls on and showing why it is wrong, going after the facts and reasons that the main argument depends on, takes the most work. Especially when discussions on race are on the table, some people in TSR believe you can vanquishing someone by merely by using forceful words. So from that point of view the name-calling and ad hominem make senses for them : As they are an attempt to discredit the speaker.
(edited 12 years ago)
I'll answer the point if they make a point. But saying "Your racist" or "Your a troll" means they are starting the debate with a name call because they know if they don't, they will eventually run out of knowledge. But if they resort to mudslinging, it's become a problem of character, not smarts.

So it turns any discussion into a petty competition, just like it does in school-yards and it quickly deteriorates into a 'pushing and shoving' contest. If you're discussing something and you think you're opinion is superior for whatever reason, then show it, they lose the moral high ground when they return to an immature attitude that they should have grown out of a long time ago.

Arguments stand or fall on their own merits, not on who made them and why. But I suppose directly quoting something an argument stands or falls on and showing why it is wrong, going after the facts and reasons that the main argument depends on, takes the most work. Especially when discussions on race are on the table, some people in TSR believe you can vanquishing someone by merely by using forceful words. So from that point of view the name-calling and ad hominem make senses for them : As they are an attempt to discredit the speaker.
To avoid argumentative digression, you should not rise to the challenge. If the opponent makes a statement that is logically incongruous or completely irrelevant to the discussion, you are under no obligation to refute or confirm it.

You should take your own advice: you seem to be adamant that any point made is due to the proponent's skin colour and 'inherent racism'. You don't seem to be refuting the points with any factual statements; rather, sweeping generalisations and anecdotes appear to predicate your points. There is very little logic to most of what you are saying and I would suggest your arguments would be much stronger without resorting to stereotypes.
Reply 95
First off they ain't.

Secondly

You assume that blacks want to come the UK and are richer in the UK because white brits have been kinder to us than Africans would be.

Wrong : Blacks are richer in the UK because the UK is richer.

The pie is so big in UK that even when it is divided unjustly, as it is, it still leaves most people with more pie than any ordinary person would get in the many places in Africa. Which is why people from the Third World come to the UK : Poverty is worse than racism. But that does not excuse racism. Your argument also overlooks how Africa got to be so poor in the 1st place. You turn a blind eye to the effect of the Atlantic slave trade on Africa and the effect of white rule, both direct (colonial empires) and indirect (banana republics). And like most white arguments you try to makes whites look good by comparing you to someone else.

So essentially you move to the UK to enrich yourselves?

Whites pretty much let blacks twist in the wind. Whatever blacks have achieved in the UK has been in spite of whites for the most part. Most whites were quite fine with “No whites signs” in the 60’s, if you remember. And even now white people seem to be quite fine, black ghettos and high rates of black unemployment, black people dying (on average) 10 years earlier than whites, black men in prison, black deaths in police custody (so long as it is not in your neighbourhood).

Gavin Hopley's killers have never been brought to justice. Neither have Charlene Downes' (she was allegedly served up as kebab meat). Both were murdered by ethnic minorities.

Perhaps white people never wanted mass-immigration, hence their hostility.

That is racist. Although when whites kill blacks they get away with (Steven Lawrence) Black guys beating white guys is not really racism, because racial violence is also a power whites have, so the power that might obtain in such a situation is hardly unique to blacks. Unlike the power to deny a bank loan for racial reasons, to steer certain homebuyers away from living in nicer neighborhoods, or to racially profile in terms of policing.

Those are powers that can only be exercised by the more dominant group. The power of violence is not really racism at all, since to exercise it, you has to break the law. Racism is much more potent when it can be used without having to break the law to do it. Discrimination in housing, education, employment, though illegal, is not going to result in the person going to jail.

So, to clarify, the following murder isn't racist in your mind:

Kriss Donald, 15, was abducted in broad daylight before being tortured, stabbed 13 times and set on fire by a gang which singled him out simply because of the colour of his skin.

(...)

A judge told the three murderers that their 'wholly innocent' victim suffered 'extreme terror' and 'agony...which is just beyond imagining' before he died.

(...)

Kriss, who had been hoping to join the Army when he left school, became one of a growing number of white victims of racially aggravated murder.

Home Office figures released last month show there are now almost as many white victims of race murders as victims from ethnic minorities.

(...)

He added that slightly-built Kriss had been selected as a victim 'only because he was white and walking in a certain part of the Pollokshields area of Glasgow when you sought out a victim'.

(...)

Kriss had been walking along a Glasgow residential street with his friend Jamie Wallace, then 19, when the gang ambushed them and dragged Kriss into a stolen Mercedes on March 15, 2004.

He was then taken on a terrifying 200-mile drive while the gang tried to decide on a place to kill him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-415327/Life-gang-members-killed-teenager-just-white.html
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Clecky

So essentially you move to the UK to enrich yourselves?

I find it funny when the white man who to went Africa, USA, India, China, Gibralatar, Canada, The Carribbean to enrich himself, robs other people of there resources to enrich himself, THEN accuses black people of trying enrich ourselves. The reason why you can even sit here and speak to me is because the white man went to other countries to enrich himself. Sauce for the goose.

Original post by Clecky

Gavin Hopley's killers have never been brought to justice. Neither have Charlene Downes' (she was allegedly served up as kebab meat)Both were murdered by ethnic minorities.

Globally black people outnumber white people 11 to 1 on the planet. As for Gavin Hopley, well what comes around goes around eventually the people who you hurt, will hurt you. You know sometimes I think white people LITERALLY NEED white people to die at the hands of persons of color. Without such incidents to help whip the masses into a state of racist frenzy. If such crimes never occurred, you would have a much harder time convincing whites of what you consider the bottom line: the need to remake the U.K. into an all-white nation. The truth is you care nothing for Gavin Hopley. Have you ever visisted his family ? Wrote a letter ?

Nope.

Oh and by the way Hopleys killers were brought to justice

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/2946152.stm

As for Charlene Downes I always noticed the press goes on and on for days if not weeks when a white woman or girl is missing or killed but says little to nothing about other missing people. Bews reporting on crime follows the colour line. It is news when it affects white people but not when it affects only black people.

Original post by Clecky

Perhaps white people never wanted mass-immigration, hence their hostility.

Well if that was the case - Why the invite ? It's was whites who invited black people to come into the UK and mass immigration ? Where ? 92% of the UK is white brit. You live in an al white area. You wake up everyday, go outside...and what do you see ? White people !! You look another way and what do you see ? YIPEE ...MORE WHITE PEOPLE . All your friends are white. All the people you have worked for have been white. All your teachers are white. And if you don't want black people here then why don't you do something about it ?
Reply 97
I find it funny when the white man who to went Africa, USA, India, China, Gibralatar, Canada, The Carribbean to enrich himself, robs other people of there resources to enrich himself, THEN accuses black people of trying enrich ourselves. The reason why you can even sit here and speak to me is because the white man went to other countries to enrich himself. Sauce for the goose.

Globally black people outnumber white people 11 to 1 on the planet. As for Gavin Hopley, well what comes around goes around eventually the people who you hurt, will hurt you. You know sometimes I think white people LITERALLY NEED white people to die at the hands of persons of color. Without such incidents to help whip the masses into a state of racist frenzy. If such crimes never occurred, you would have a much harder time convincing whites of what you consider the bottom line: the need to remake the U.K. into an all-white nation. The truth is you care nothing for Gavin Hopley. Have you ever visisted his family ? Wrote a letter ?

Nope.

As for Charlene Downes I always noticed the press goes on and on for days if not weeks when a white woman or girl is missing or killed but says little to nothing about other missing people. Bews reporting on crime follows the colour line. It is news when it affects white people but not when it affects only black people.

Well if that was the case - Why the invite ? It's was whites who invited black people to come into the UK and mass immigration ? Where ? 92% of the UK is white brit. You live in an al white area. You wake up everyday, go outside...and what do you see ? White people !! You look another way and what do you see ? YIPEE ...MORE WHITE PEOPLE . All your friends are white. All the people you have worked for have been white. All your teachers are white. And if you don't want black people here then why don't you do something about it ?

Such a dopey racist black thug.

Answer this: A black person sees a White/Chinese/Arabian/Indian person, and purely because of the colour of their skin, the black thug stabs them and kills them.

Is that racist?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 98

What?! What resources are you talking about? The reason we went to Africa and not vice versa, is because we'd developed a far more advanced society.

Have you ever visited Stephen Lawrence's family? I was pointing out that there are white victims of racist murders whose families also haven't obtained justice.

Five of the men earlier pleaded guilty to violent disorder while the sixth admitted theft, following the death of Gavin Hopley in Oldham.

A conviction for violent disorder is not 'justice'.

Charlene Downes and Gavin Hopley received less coverage than Anthony Walker or Stephen Lawrence.

I don't think Britain's benefitted from mass-immigration or multiculturalism, and when Enoch Powell made his speech he was, according to many polls at the time, backed by more than 80% of the population.
Original post by Selkarn
Such a dopey racist black thug.

Answer this: A black person sees a White/Chinese/Arabian/Indian person, and purely because of the colour of their skin, the black thug stabs them and kills them.

Is that racist?

If that black person has had years of crap by White/Chinese/Indians/Arab then kills them, then it's understandable. When a fight happens at school, the only thing the teacher wants to know is....who threw the first punch. Whites threw the punch.

I respect people who respect me. I'm non-violent with people who are non-violent with me but if a White / Indian / Chinese / Arab man dares to put his hand on me then you can be certain that will be last hand he will put on any black person.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending