The Student Room Group

Indian men

im mixed race and i want an Indian boyfriend but i dont have any asian friends. How can i meet more indian guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How old are you? :confused:
Are you living in a country that is popular with international students from india?
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
How old are you? :confused:
Are you living in a country that is popular with international students from india?

I'm 17 there are many Indians in North london and croydon area but I live in a more suburban village areas of london where theres mostly white people (not that theres anything wrong with the people in my area being white)
Reply 3
BUMP
Original post by Anonymous
BUMP

Why do you want an Indian bf? Never heard that one before (coming from an Indian myself)
Reply 5
Why do you want an Indian bf? Never heard that one before (coming from an Indian myself)

pm me
pm me

No thanks
No thanks

clearly a troll
Original post by alevelstudent090
clearly a troll

Lmfao how? I don’t want to talk. I feel like the convo might go weird idk

not you lmao the OP 🤦🏻*♀️
Original post by alevelstudent090
not you lmao the OP 🤦🏻*♀️

OHHHH LMFAO I got u dude
OHHHH LMFAO I got u dude

but why r u anon 🫡
pm me

Who would want to or even be able to PM an Anon?
Reply 13

how? I just wanted to answer your question
Do you mean mixed race between black and white why do you want an Indian boyfriend
Original post by karl pilkington
Do you mean mixed race between black and white why do you want an Indian boyfriend

Why not?!? :confused:
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Why not?!? :confused:

No I just wondered why specifically
Reply 17
im mixed race and i want an Indian boyfriend but i dont have any asian friends. How can i meet more indian guys?

when you say youre mixed do you mean youre half indian?
Reply 18

I like the Indian culture and most Indian guys Ive met are rly respectful and value tradition. They can also be quite romantic but it depends on the person and they generally have good career prospects. I also like their skin colour and I like thick straight hair
Reply 19
Original post by karl pilkington

no, black spanish portuguese and latina
like I said above I like the Indian culture and most Indian guys Ive met are rly respectful and value tradition. They can also be quite romantic but it depends on the person and they generally have good career prospects. I also like their skin colour and I like thick straight hair

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending