The Student Room Group

OCR CHEMISTRY B SALTERS ANSWERS FOR Chemical Ideas and Chemical Storylines A2

Scroll to see replies

Hi
Pls allow access to both AS and A2 storyline assignments
MANY thnks
Original post by zvhra
Hello :smile:
I was bored in my free one day and was snooping around the folders on the school computer and came across the OCR salters B CD-ROM interactive presentations and support CD too.. I copied everything into a hard drive and am now the Chemistry God in my school :wink: if you want any answer to anything, including storylines, end of module tests, anything to do with A2 Chem, I am your man. (woman actually). PM me

EDIT: If you want access to all materials, in return you must contribute and send over atleast one resource you have been given by your school/college. That way everyone wins and I'm not just giving out end of module tests willy nilly

Hi
Have just uploaded OCR Biology Questions and Answers
Pls allow access to AS and A2 OCR B Chemistry storylines
Many thnks
Hi Zvhra
Just uploaded some resources please allow access to storyline answers link on ur menu page doesn't work?
Maggy
Original post by zvhra
Hello :smile:
I was bored in my free one day and was snooping around the folders on the school computer and came across the OCR salters B CD-ROM interactive presentations and support CD too.. I copied everything into a hard drive and am now the Chemistry God in my school :wink: if you want any answer to anything, including storylines, end of module tests, anything to do with A2 Chem, I am your man. (woman actually). PM me

EDIT: If you want access to all materials, in return you must contribute and send over atleast one resource you have been given by your school/college. That way everyone wins and I'm not just giving out end of module tests willy nilly

Hi I would like some help with the end of module tests please can you help me and I can share some of my work with you.
you're not god renesh you silly dirty smelly turmeric loving bean

Quick Reply

Latest