The Student Room Group

CCEA Maths C4 1st June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by becky2010
emm well i did get 1/9 but i think i may have bluffed it a bit i played about with the formulas in the booklet .. think i ended up using the third formula. did you find a way to get it? was a pretty hard question

I used the formula in the booklet as well, the big long that I had never used before. Can they take marks off for that?
Reply 61
Original post by spocckka
I used the formula in the booklet as well, the big long that I had never used before. Can they take marks off for that?

i really hope no thats what i used! emi tried other formulas first but i wasnt getting 1/9 but it worked out with the last long formula so hopefully thats a good sign.

think i got 1/45 over 1/5 which is 1/9 so even if its not correct ill maybe get some marks. does that ring a bell with you?
Reply 62
i really hope no thats what i used! emi tried other formulas first but i wasnt getting 1/9 but it worked out with the last long formula so hopefully thats a good sign.

think i got 1/45 over 1/5 which is 1/9 so even if its not correct ill maybe get some marks. does that ring a bell with you?

No actually, I got it from different fractions... Oh well, it's the 1/9 that counts.
question 7?? wat the **** was that about! lol

I know.. I just didn't get it all and am not sure i got the bits previous either. What should've been the easiest paper has turned out to be my worst! I think i did well enough in C3 and C4 to merit an A though hopefully.
Reply 64
I managed to get the last question on S1 aswell, it took me at least half an hour to work it out though! I was pretty content with how it went. What did everyone else think of the paper?
Reply 65
Original post by seans443
I managed to get the last question on S1 aswell, it took me at least half an hour to work it out though! I was pretty content with how it went. What did everyone else think of the paper?

same i dont like to overestimate what mark i think i got but im pretty sure i havent dropped more than the 15 marks so hopefully get an A. thats good you thought it went well too - i needed a good paper anyway after C4!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending