The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

my PJs
Reply 2
pants
Reply 3
black boots brown cord skirt black vest top green top over that and a brown zip up thing
Reply 4
Dark blue Miss Sixty jeans (reduced to £25! woo), black socks, white strappy top and a black 'rebuild sri lanka' t-shirt. I'll change soon for going out tonight and put a strappy pink sequinned top on.
naked
Reply 6
Some seven jeans, piggy socks, round neck cashmere jumper and then a SCCWID Charidee hoodie :biggrin:
Boot Cut Jeans with Rips. ( G Star )
Brown Indie Style Trainers
Yellow T Shirt
Brown stripe jacket ( G Star )
Beanie Hat

and no underwear lol
grey skinny jeans, black pointy stilettos, red topshop t-shirt under a grey baggy light cardigan with a sixties-style black patent belt from oasis around my waist
Reply 9
Nike hoodie and Marylebone cricket club tracksuit trousers. Ideal round the house lazying clothes for when you're sick, but I don't think I'd ever wear them outside the house except at possibly cricket practice...
My pajamas. Im poorly :frown:
White vest top
Black and silver wraparound dress
Reply 12
why are people wearing shoes?
I was thinking that! And I was wondering why everyone was so done up for vegging around the house :laugh:

Holidays = Chill Days.
Reply 14
Fleece
why are people wearing shoes?
Cos the floor is dirty here and I hate my slippers under this skirt. :biggrin:
Oh yeah, clothes:
Pink t-shirt, darker pink jumper with 3 buttons, long grey boho skirt, black tights and black boots (that are quite short cos I hate long boots).
My revision outfit = pjs. :biggrin:
Reply 16
girlgerms
Like in the Music forum, they have 'what are you listening to'

Eg, I'm wearing:
- Black skinny cords
- Black & white band t-shirt (My Ruin)
- Three row pyramid belt
- Red sequinned shoes.

How emo...

You get the idea...

very chic at the moment, leopard headscarf, black tube top, black cutoff leggings, i feel very "arty"
Reply 17
Lady_Muck
I was thinking that! And I was wondering why everyone was so done up for vegging around the house :laugh:

Holidays = Chill Days.
It's not holidays. :frown: I just got in from a lecture.
Reply 18
Grey jeans, black velvet tunic thingy, black sparkly scarf, and dark purple shoes, having just come in and not got round to finding fluffy socks. Yay for fluffy socks.
Reply 19
hugatree
It's not holidays. :frown: I just got in from a lecture.

Hehe, my sister goes to Leuven uni - term ends on 24th! :frown:

Latest