The Student Room Group

Edexcel Gcse Maths Modular Overall Grade Boundaires?

I have finished my gcse maths now and I was wondering what is the overall grade boundary. So far for my other units (Unit 1 &2) in the exams I got C, B and C. Which had overall marks came to 144 which so far was a B! How many marks do I need to get a C or B grade over all from the two Unit 3 exams I just did?

- Thanks!
Reply 1
i want to know this too i got 169 ums so far i think you need 280 for a B. Is this correct anyone? I need 111 to get a B. i Think i got 50 ums for non calc and hopefully 62 ums in the second what will this average.
Reply 2
what is it out of overall and are ums the same as marks eg in one paper if i get 50 marks i get 50 ums?
Reply 3
WELL I got A A B but i need 46/60 on both papers to secure my A...seems harsh...however ive heard that if the grade boundaries are low.. (say...35/60 for a A..) then i still won't secure my A as I NEED 46...confusing ...but i thought the grade/marks was converted to UMS so it don't matter what mark i get does it?? as long as i get an A or b??? confused!!!!!!!!
Reply 4
Original post by griipz10
i want to know this too i got 169 ums so far i think you need 280 for a B. Is this correct anyone? I need 111 to get a B. i Think i got 50 ums for non calc and hopefully 62 ums in the second what will this average.

I'm confused? How did you get 62 in the second paper when its out of 60? How do you work out how many 'ums' you have?
Reply 5
Srs what is this UMS thing everyone is talking about, before TSR i had never even heard of it then again i dont pay much attention.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending