The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
As for adopting you.....if he replaces me you'll have me to deal with!

eeek! :afraid: :p:

--------------

Sjay - give me £50 and I'll get you into Durham lol

... i dont have £50 (!).... i can however, give you my turtle Fred !!! lol! :p: :turtle:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 41
Sjay_baby
eeek! :afraid: :p:

--------------

... i dont have £50 (!).... i can give you my turtle Fred :smile: :turtle:

Don't be scared of Rach...she wouldn't harm you at all, she's too much of an "innocent angel" (according to her hehe) :smile:

And I will gladly accept your turtle named Fred :biggrin:

Now....off to have much sex with Adam Holden and Dave Roberts (both Admissions Tutors for Geography)
Reply 42
Now....off to have much sex with Adam Holden and Dave Roberts (both Admissions Tutors for Geography)

heheh! :p: . ..give them my kind regards!! :hello:

*gives turtle* ...bye bye Fred, ye shall be sacrificed in the name of geography.... or Dobbs... either or. :biggrin:
Reply 43
dobbs
Easy to nab sons/daughters at Cuths - well it is...no chance of getting one from a proper college (hehe) as they will already have parents :smile:

:p:

:mad: :mad:
Im definitely rebelling now!
You try sorting out parents for 450 freshers! :rolleyes:

Edit: Sex with Adam Holden?! Eek! :eek:
Reply 44
Rach:)
:mad: :mad:
Im definitely rebelling now!
You try sorting out parents for 450 freshers! :rolleyes:

Edit: Sex with Adam Holden?! Eek! :eek:

It's not that hard! :rolleyes:

You get one person per subject to sort it out and there you go! Simple! The fact that you have 450 freshers means you also have like 450 2nd years and 450 3rd years and some number of 4th years. So you've got plenty of people to BE parents! :p:

Anyway, doesn't matter, cos this way I get to be your daddy :biggrin:

--------------

On a lighter note....

Mmmmmmmmmmm Adam :love:

http://www.dur.ac.uk/images/geography/staff/holden.jpg
Reply 45
dobbs
It's not that hard! :rolleyes:

You get one person per subject to sort it out and there you go! Simple! The fact that you have 450 freshers means you also have like 450 2nd years and 450 3rd years and some number of 4th years. So you've got plenty of people to BE parents! :p:

Anyway, doesn't matter, cos this way I get to be your daddy :biggrin:

--------------

On a lighter note....

Mmmmmmmmmmm Adam :love:

:puke:

We have proctors and house reps....
Reply 46
:puke:

We have proctors and house reps....

Are either of those as amazing as your daddy though? :cool:
Reply 47
Up for pPhilosophy of geography next year then Kev?:p: Just to be near him and Paul Harrison...
Reply 48
dobbs
Are either of those as amazing as your daddy though? :cool:

When he's being mean, they're more amazing
When he's not being mean they're not :biggrin:
Reply 49
i'm off for now, fare thee well lovely people!!! :wavey: take care of Fred (!) :p:
Reply 50
Sjay_baby
i'm off for now, fare thee well lovely people!!! :wavey: take care of Fred (!) :p:

:wavey: Bye!
I'll make sure he looks after Fred properly! :smile:
Reply 51
Bye Sjay! I will look after Fred....with or without help from Rach! :biggrin:

And Rach...I'm never mean to you! :wink:

Ali - do you know who Paul Harrison is? :confused: I didn't know him until this year. He's an interesting character lol. Philosophy of Geography could be interesting actually :biggrin:
Reply 52
He did the Rome and Athens lectures of our Cities module, really interesting and got offended when I insulted Mumford :rolleyes:.
Reply 53
arkbar
He did the Rome and Athens lectures of our Cities module, really interesting and got offended when I insulted Mumford :rolleyes:.

Hahahaha, so you should understand what I mean when I say...

"So Rome was...er er er er er er er er er er er er er, em em em em em, er er er....very big"

heheh :biggrin:
Reply 54
That's mean!
But fair.
Incidentally, did anyone, ANYONE AT ALL read the books on Rome? Cos I know I didn't, my secret love of Middle Eastern cities pervades all!
Reply 55
Hehe :biggrin:

I didn't read any books on Rome :smile:

I didn't read any books.
Reply 56
Oi dont be mean daddy, his lectures were really good if I remember correctly... :biggrin:
Ali.....whats reading?! :confused: No seriously, the only reading I've done has been for the essays we've done. You mean we're meant to do more reading?! :rolleyes:

Edit: Oo, meant to say earlier, congrats on your 4000th ( :eek: ) post! :biggrin:
Reply 57
Oi dont be mean daddy, his lectures were really good if I remember correctly... :biggrin:
Ali.....whats reading?! :confused: No seriously, the only reading I've done has been for the essays we've done. You mean we're meant to do more reading?! :rolleyes:

He hasn't impressed the 2nd years with what he's been doing so far. Not a great lecturer to be fair :frown:
Reply 58
Ooooo... lookie, some pwetty crayons... :biggrin: :p: :cool:
Reply 59
On a lighter note....

Mmmmmmmmmmm Adam

:eek: :rofl: hehehehe! - sorry, i only just found this!! it made me laugh! :biggrin: lol!

Latest