stfu.

You have anger issues :/
Reply 1781
Original post by EffKayy
you complete and utter bastard.
stfu.

n'aww, luv y0uu xoxo
Original post by rf229
the truth hurts, and yes because she's the only person who won't stand up against you and licks your arse instead

its pointless to 'stand up against' someone over the internet. he's funny - his posts amuse me. and everyone else's reactions to his posts amuse me even more.

Original post by Hogwartz
Don't take it personally, because i don't know you personally.
I'm just helping you out. :smile:
That guys a bit of a lunatic.

well don't make insinuations about my personal life?
Goood luck everyone:biggrin: I've been sounorganised for my revision for this exam, but at the moment I'm looking over lifespan changes in Sleep, then I think I'lllook at sleep disorders, then tomorrow I'll go over the parts of Relationships and Aggression I don'tlike:biggrin:
Good luck guys, I hope you all do well :biggrin:
Reply 1784
this thread is a right barrel of laughs!
Original post by DeelyBopper
its pointless to 'stand up against' someone over the internet. he's funny - his posts amuse me. and everyone else's reactions to his posts amuse me even more.

LOL . You people are funny:biggrin:
hahahahahahahahaha i love how everyone falls out on here the night before exams. calm down people.
Reply 1787
Original post by DeelyBopper

It was to show that you believe everything he says.
Calm down, i hate when people take things so seriously, :angry:
Why on earth would you take that offensively, i don't even know you!
Original post by HolyFuzazzle
Goood luck everyone:biggrin: I've been sounorganised for my revision for this exam, but at the moment I'm looking over lifespan changes in Sleep, then I think I'lllook at sleep disorders, then tomorrow I'll go over the parts of Relationships and Aggression I don'tlike:biggrin:

Thank you
AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU
Original post by HolyFuzazzle

OMG GOOD LUCKKKKKKKKK.
:'(
what do you predict for agg?
Reply 1790
I think the exams just getting to us all :redface:

CALM DOWN EVERYONE NOW, LETS START ON A NEW SLATE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU LOT, INSHAALLAH YOU'LL DO WELL :smile:
YOU ALL DESERVE IT.
if gender disorders do come up i think i may burst into tears. what do people think will come up for sleep? i may just ultra memorize all the studies for everything and semi-blag the AO1 parts haha. definitely going for a drink after this exam
I think the exams just getting to us all :redface:

CALM DOWN EVERYONE NOW, LETS START ON A NEW SLATE.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU LOT, INSHAALLAH YOU'LL DO WELL :smile:
YOU ALL DESERVE IT.

What does inshaallah mean again?
sorry getting confused :colondollar:
Reply 1793
Original post by EffKayy

Thats another word. Which basically means 'hopefully' its not the exact definition.
You are muslim aren't you :hmmm: I thought so.
Original post by EffKayy

Hopefully
Reply 1795
Original post by freddy
ive just emailed my teacher.. hope she replies soon

thanks so much freddy! I have no teacher and study at home so i appreciate any response you can give! Would appreciate it <3
Reply 1796
I will forever hate gender, eating and aggression! (hoping its evolution for gender or genes, dieting attitudes of a disorder for eating and group display or institutional for agg! but.. :L we never knowwwwwww) but
woww, don't argueee or conflict or whatever! no point in it when you could be revising or something ! haha.
I hope everyone does aswell as they wannnaaa, and that questions come up we all have predicted (eeeek) and let us all know how you did!
eeek, so SCARED. good luckk sweeties!!
CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THAT DISRUPTION To BIOlOGiCAL RHYTHM HAS NOT COME UP????????????????
Reply 1798
Original post by scared!
I will forever hate gender, eating and aggression! (hoping its evolution for gender or genes, dieting attitudes of a disorder for eating and group display or institutional for agg! but.. :L we never knowwwwwww) but
woww, don't argueee or conflict or whatever! no point in it when you could be revising or something ! haha.
I hope everyone does aswell as they wannnaaa, and that questions come up we all have predicted (eeeek) and let us all know how you did!
eeek, so SCARED. good luckk sweeties!!

Don't be scared! Be prepared.

ey ey ey how do you like that would eh ? :perv:
It was to show that you believe everything he says.
Calm down, i hate when people take things so seriously, :angry:
Why on earth would you take that offensively, i don't even know you!

oh don't worry, i didn't take it offensively at all :smile: that would be silly.

i was just pointing out that you said 'don't take it personally' (or something along those lines) but if i was more er, serceptible (?) to that kind of thing, i would take it personally, as you brought my personal life into it - do you see where i'm coming from?

sorry to be serious! I'm seriously stressed i can't remember anything!

Latest

Trending

Trending