The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Postgraduate offer holders 2023

Hey Guys,

I noticed there isn't a discussion for postgrad offer holders yet. Now there is!

Scroll to see replies

Hey!

I received an offer to study MA Public Policy and Management today!

Applied about 4 weeks ago, start in Sept 2023.

Now for a long wait :lol:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
heyy buddy

same here

got an offer to study at kings for msc economics and finance

would like to connect with you to discuss more about KCL
Original post by Mahakaal
heyy buddy

same here

hi congrats on the offer! may i know whats ur application timeline? thanks!
Original post by Mahakaal
heyy buddy

same here

Hey man,

Great to hear! Didn't realise that I posted anonymously...
We'll both be part of the business school, I'm happy to connect!
Congrats on your offers! how long did it take you to get an offer after all of your documents were confirmed/verified?
ive got an offer for msc economics for september 2023 intake
What about you ?
i got an offer exactly FTER 1 MONTH

Original post by tomker1217
Congrats on your offers! how long did it take you to get an offer after all of your documents were confirmed/verified?
great...hope to have some useful information shared regarding KCL. It woul be better if we connect on some other social media if thas]ts not an issue.
for those who have already received an offer (congrats!), did the personal statement status change from received to something else and how long did it take for the offer to come in after the document status change?
Applied for MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Analysis on 5th Jan, status changed on 19th Jan and received an unconditional offer on 20th Jan.
Just applied for the MSc Economics and Policy so good luck to us all!
Hi everyone! I've just accepted an offer for the MRC-DTP MRes+PhD programme at King's, really excited to get started in September! Anyone else on the same course?
Hi guys, I've accepted my offer for risk analysis, disasters and resilience MSc at King's. Anyone else doing the same course?
Original post by ilyas_k0
Hi guys, I've accepted my offer for risk analysis, disasters and resilience MSc at King's. Anyone else doing the same course?

Congratulations on your offer. How long after your document status updated did you receive it? Mine was updated today, about ten days after applying, and I'm anxious to find out.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by anonymous9990
Congratulations on your offer. How long after your document status updated did you receive it? Mine was updated today, about ten days after applying, and I'm anxious to find out.

Thank you :smile: I sent my application off on the 7th of December and received an offer on the 4th of January. It probably took that long because of the Christmas period. Good luck with your application.
Got an offer for the MA in International Relations!

I'm gonna be coming from Spain. Anybody coming from overseas too?
received an offer for MSc in advanced computing! dm if theres anyone doing similar courses!
i'm doing the Digital humanities MA! american but done my undergrad in the UK too :smile:

Original post by Ferty31865
Got an offer for the MA in International Relations!

I'm gonna be coming from Spain. Anybody coming from overseas too?
Original post by insomniaccbean
received an offer for MSc in advanced computing! dm if theres anyone doing similar courses!

Hi, i have applied to a similar course in the department of informatics, MSc Data Science,
May I know when did you apply and how long it took for a decision?

Quick Reply

Latest