The Student Room Group

Trinity Vs. UNSW Medicine

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm pretty torn between choices here and was wondering if you guys could help me out. I have an offer to study medicine at Trinity College Dublin which starts next month. I also have an interview offer for medicine at UNSW. Let's just assume that I get the UNSW offer, do you think I should go to UNSW or TCD to do medicine? What would you choose if you were in my shoes? Thanks people! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by yayasa

Original post by yayasa
Hi guys, I'm new here and I'm pretty torn between choices here and was wondering if you guys could help me out. I have an offer to study medicine at Trinity College Dublin which starts next month. I also have an interview offer for medicine at UNSW. Let's just assume that I get the UNSW offer, do you think I should go to UNSW or TCD to do medicine? What would you choose if you were in my shoes? Thanks people! :smile:

Well the question is Austrailia or Ireland?

Congrats on the Trinty offer btw, points were crazy this year!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by yayasa

Personally TCD for the win!!
Its a very personal choice to be honest, at the end you are going to be a doctor regardless of where you go so it depends on where you want to live, fees, how far away it is from home...

Good Luck!
Reply 3
Thanks a lot guys! Very helpful! =) I've been to Aussie before but never to Ireland, so don't really know what it's like there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending