The Student Room Group

AS Practicals - missing units and forgot to round to aprropriate sf

I just did my practicals and in the calculation part i forgot all the units and forgot to round them to aprropriate sf.

Will i lose all the marks?
Reply 1
you may, because you get marks for units and rounding, so there is a chance you will be marked down..

remember to always round to appropiate sf and fill in missing units..

haha tho coz u forgot it u ****a!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Umiii0121
you may, because you get marks for units and rounding, so there is a chance you will be marked down..

remember to always round to appropiate sf and fill in missing units..

haha tho coz u forgot it u ****a!!!

but each calculation is only worth 1 to 2 marks... will i lose all the marks even tho i get the right answer?
Reply 3
wow that's a road to suicide. :s in my school, we were taught to always never forget units and sf. if we ever forget we would score zero. idk about the people marking the papers but my tutor told us that the markers might be a bit fussy about it. just pray your paper will not be marked by a strict marker although i doubt it since most of the markers are strict from what i heard
Reply 4
Original post by eyrah31
wow that's a road to suicide. :s in my school, we were taught to always never forget units and sf. if we ever forget we would score zero. idk about the people marking the papers but my tutor told us that the markers might be a bit fussy about it. just pray your paper will not be marked by a strict marker although i doubt it since most of the markers are strict from what i heard

In some schools/collages they practically GIVE the answers for ISA exams. Hence the very high grade boundaries. So annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending